Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
Today, Broan-NuTone LLC is headquartered in Hartford, Wis. and employs more than 3,200 people in six countries on three continents. It is North Americas largest producer of residential ventilation products such as range hoods, ventilation fans and indoor air quality products and also holds major market positions in chimes, central vacuums, intercom systems, medicine cabinets, built-in electric heaters, whole-house fans, attic ventilators, paddle fans, ironing centers, trash compactors and speakers.
Broan-NuTone also manufactures private-label products for Sears, Whirlpool, GE and other appliance leaders.
Broan and NuTone products are distributed through major retailers including Home Depot, Lowes and Menards, as well as lumberyards, independent co-ops, mass merchants, leading electrical and HVAC distributors and hardware stores throughout the United States and Canada. Most recently, the Broan brand has been introduced to the European marketplace.
Just because it can't be seen surely does not mean it's not ready to work for you - instantly. That is exactly why they developed the Built-in Collection. When the design of your cabinetry or the style of your kitchen is a statement in itself, perhaps your range hood shouldn't command attention. If that's the case, they have you covered.
- Cabinet Mount
- Finish: 430 Stainless Steel #4 Brushed
- Width: 34-7/16"
- Depth: 19-5/16"
- 8" Round Duct Connector with Backdraft Damper
- Two-Setting Cooktop Lighting
- Uses two 50W, GU10 halogen lamps. Bulbs included.
- Easily Accessible, Dishwasher Safe Stainless Steel Baffle Filters with Handles
- Infinite Speed Rotary Blower Control with On-Off Rocker Switch
- Powerful, Centrifugal Blower with High-Efficiency Motor Produces 600 CFM.
- Quiet, Normal Speed Operation
- Heat Sentry
- Automatically turns blower to high speed when excess cooking heat is detected.
- Compatible with the ARP8 CFM Reducer Kit
- Reduces CFM to 250 - 300.