Best P12D 1200 CFM Internal Blower
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Best Dealer|
- Interior-mounted, dual-wheel design - attaches directly to inside / top of hood
- Requires 4 1/2 x 18 1/2 to 10-in. round transition (supplied with hood) and 10-in. round duct (purchase separately)
- Special corrosion-resistant motor and blower construction
- Suitable for use in damp locations when installed in a GFCI protected branch circuit
- For use only with Best by Broan WPD29 and WPD28I Series Outdoor Hoods
Internal Blowers are located inside the range hood.
The P12D internal blower housing is powder-coated galvanized steel and constructed with Series stainless steel rivets and screws with special low corrosion plated hardware.
To prevent internal corrosion, the blower motor features sealed bearings, coated end shafts, a coated rotor and a coated stator sealed in a painted motor housing.