DD24SUT is a compact capacity dishwasher that uses 160 kWhr/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $17.74.
|Series||DishDrawer Series (View DishDrawer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online DCS Dealer|
- Generous Capacity
- The DishDrawer holds six place settings, and can handle plates up to 13" in diameter.
- A fully adjustable racking system with independently movable racks and folding tines gives immense flexibility.
- ENERGY STAR Qualified and Eco Option
- The Energy Star approved DishDrawer uses as little as 1.95 gallons.
- The delay start also allows you to take advantage of off peak water and power rates.
- Smart Drive Technology
- The unique, brushless DC motor incorporates fewer moving parts meaning greater reliability.
- Other features include fan-assisted drying, the worlds first flow through detergent dispenser, variable water pressure, and 163 degree F sanitizing temperature.
- Keylock, childlock and drawer lock give you the option of disabling buttons and drawers.
- A three-stage flood protection function minimizes risk.
- 6 Place Settings Capacity
- Accommodates 13" Plates
- ENERGY STAR Qualified
- Smart Drive Technology
- Load Sensing
- Flow Through Detergent Dispenser
- Quiet Operation
- Flexible Racking System
- Fold Down Tines
- Adjustable Racks and Cup Racks
- Wash Cycles and Controls
- 9 Wash Cycles
- Eco Option on all cycles except Rinse
- Concealed Wash Cycle Controls
- Key Lock
- Drawer Lock
- One Button Start
- Delay Start Option up to 12 Hours
DCS by Fisher and Paykel
What do you get when you match style with performance? A kitchen to die for! DCS appliances have a long and proud history of making top quality, commercial grade kitchen appliances for professional chefs and, more recently, for home chefs too. The result is brilliantly engineered appliances that deliver elegance, durability, performance and a high degree of functionality - just the ingredients that today's chef demands! Not only are DCS appliances the real deal, they also make a bold statement in your kitchen. Their polished metal, hand-crafted design creates an air of quiet strength and confidence, backed up by precise controls that keep you in charge of every aspect of your kitchen - from food storage and preparation, right through to clean-up. DCS appliances. Proof that you don't need to be a chef in order to cook like one.
As you'd expect, DCS DishDrawers are all about giving you control. With the Double DishDrawer, you can use both drawers for up to 12 place settings, or just use one for smaller loads. A flow through detergent dispenser guarantees a great clean every time!
All models offer nine wash cycles and powerful sanitizing (up to 163 degrees F). DCS hasn't forgotten the environment either - all wash cycles except rinse include an eco option, and are Energy Star approved.
A panel ready version allows you to seamlessly blend your DCS DishDrawer in with the rest of your kitchen design. Other convenient features include integrated one touch controls, a delay start option and quiet operation. Safety features include a control key lock and a drawer lock. At DCS, they're not saying that cleaning up will ever be as enjoyable as preparing meals, but with a DCS DishDrawer, you can count on it being simple, quick and consistently top quality - everything a demanding chef expects!