||Brand New Item
We are an Authorized Online Fisher Paykel Dealer
Fisher and Paykel
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher and Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher and Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles. Available at Designer Appliances.
Fisher and Paykel Electric Cooktops
Fisher and Paykel's ceramic cooktops provide a completely flat profile. This allows you to move pots and pans around the hob simply and quickly while providing extra storage space when it is not in use. High speed ribbon elements heat up quickly and maintain an even temperature for faster cooking while the stylish dark Ceran glass surface is a breeze to clean.
- Controls on Cooktop
- Easy to use with accurate temperature control knobs.
- Super Simmer Element
- Optimal control with lower turndown super simmer element.
- Dual Elements
- Dual Elements accommodate large pots and pans for more cooking flexibility.
- HiLight High Speed Ribbon Elements
- Fast heating elements which provide precise and even temperature control, for a quick and accurate cooking result.
- Schott Ceran Glass Ceramic Cooktops
- Ceran glass ceramic cooktop panels from Schott are made of natural, almost unlimited raw materials.
- It also demonstrates extraordinary thermal stability and durability, making it a robust and easy-clean surface.
- Individual Hot Surface Indicators