CG365CWACX1 | Fisher Paykel 36" Gas Cooktop - Stainless Steel
Download CG365CWACX1 manuals, guides & moreUser Guide
|Adobe PDF Reader Required|
|Series||Paykel Series (View Paykel Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Fisher Paykel Dealer|
- Continuous cooking surface
- Cast iron trivets are recessed for a streamlined design, while providing a continuous cooking surface for safety and stability.
- LPG and Natural Gas compatible
- Permanent, laser etched graphics
- 3 piece porcelainized easy clean grates
- Electronic auto re-ignition
- Height above countertop only 5/8
- High altitude kit available
- Porcelainized cast iron grates
- Sealed cooking surface
- Side control knobs for increased safety
- Spill containment
- High lip contains spills and quick component removal allows easy cleaning
- Electronic ignition
- Available on Designer Appliances
- Rapid burner
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher and Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher and Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles. Available at Designer Appliances.
The CG365CWACX1 Cooktop
The CG365CWACX1 gas cooktop lets you create mouth watering dishes with ease. Grates are recessed into the cooktop making it easier to move pots and pans between elements.