Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
With over a decade of DishDrawer manufacturing, Fisher and Paykel introduce the latest addition to revolutionize your kitchen: DishDrawer wide. Continuing with the ergonomically superior design of DishDrawer, Fisher and Paykel have found new ways to make your dishwashing experience even easier. By increasing the height of the drawer you can now fit up to 12 7/16" plates with ease, making cleaning up after dinner parties a breeze.
- Semi-Integrated Controls
- Easy to use, primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming.
- Panel Ready
- The integrated panel ready model requires a custom panel to match surrounding kitchen cabinetry.
- ADA Compliant
- DishDrawer complies with the American Disabilities Act height guidelines.
- Loading Features
- 9 Place settings
- Holds plates up to 12 7/16"
- Accomodates long stemmed wine glasses
- Folding tines
- Fully adjustable racking system
- Intelligent load sensing for optimum performance
- DishDrawer complies with the American Disabilities Act height guidelines
- Three stage flood protection
- Option to fully integrate DishDrawer to complement your kitchen (panel ready model only)
- Control and Convenience
- Primary and secondary (concealed) control panels with single touch programming
- End of cycle beeps
- Energy saving, delay start option - up to 12 hours
- Key lock and child lock option
- Rinse aid indicator light
- Self diagnostics for servicing
- Smart Drive intelligent technology
- Wash progress and time remaining display
- 163 degree F temperature in final rinse
- Economical eco option
- Energy Star approved
- Flow through detergent dispenser
- Quiet fan dry
- Rinse aid dispenser
- Wash Programs
- Delicate Eco
- Fast Eco
- Heavy Eco
- Normal Eco