Availability: Call (888) 714-4938 or Live Chat
Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems. Available at Designer Appliances.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
SmartLoad - The world's first large capacity top loading dryer. The convenience of top access, automatic lint removal using a superfine filter and removable lint bucket, combined with reverse tumbling, high airflow and autosensing, makes SmartLoad the ultimate clothes dryer.
- Large Capacity Top Loader 6.2 Cu. Ft.
- The large dry load capacity matches their largest washer giving you the ability to transfer a complete load.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Designed For Reliability
- Easy To Clean
- 3 Phase Induction Motor
- Complete control over the speed and direction of the drum for catching and unlatching the drum door or slowing to reverse direction during drying.
- The three phase induction motor has evolved from years of research and development spent on their Smart Drive motor technology.
- 5 Dryness Settings
- This allows you to control the amount of moisture left in clothes.
- Allows the dryer to adjust drying time and heat control so garments are not subjected to heat or tumbling for any longer than necessary.
- Fabric Type
- Just select the fabric type from Heavy, Mixed, Casual, Dry and Wear, Light and Air Dry and the machine does the rest.
- Material types can then be autosensed for the optimum drying conditions.
- High Airflow Fan
- Intuitive dyers feature a high airflow fan to ensure a faster drying process while keeping the overall heat lower to protect garments.
- Lint Bucket
- The self cleaning lint filter continuously removes build-up and deposits it in a super capacity bucket.
- This provides the most efficient drying conditions at all stages of the cyle.
- Smart Loading Ergonomic Design
- This dryer has been ergonomically designed with a wide opening to allow easy access to remove items, whilst giving a clear view of the drum so no items are missed.
- Stainless Drum
- Durable materials resist scuffing, staining and scratching ensuring hygenic good looks throughout the products life.