Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher & Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles.
Fisher & Paykel ovens are designed with simply perfect cooking in mind. The OB60SDPX1 is their latest European sized built in oven, perfect where space is limited in apartments and condos. It's packed with features, including catalytic converter technology for it's pyrolytic self-cleaning - nothing could be easier. It's multi-function capability allows you a choice of roasting, warming, broiling or simply baking.
This oven also features an automatic cooking function. Automatic cooking means the oven can be set to time a meal perfectly, even when you are not in the kitchen. Use automatic cooking to automatically turn the oven on, cook, and then turn the oven off at the times you require, for a meal that is ready when you are.
- Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray
- The multipurpose glass tray is made from toughened glass to withstand high temperatures.
- It is suitable for roasting and grilling, and can be used as a serving dish.
- The rim of the tray makes it easy to handle.
- Step Down Oven Shelves
- Broiling Pan
- Broiling Rack
- Pyrolytic Self Clean
- Takes care of the mess and grime that is traditionally associated with oven cleaning.
- During self clean cycles the oven reaches higher temperatures than it does for cooking and this burns off and breaks down soil and grease deposits.
- A smoke eliminator and active venting system eradicates odor.
- The ash residue that remains can simply be removed from the cool oven with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Removable Oven Door
- Rear Oven Light
- Easy Clean, Hard-wearing Grey Enamel
- Electronic Clock
- The electronic clock with illuminated display is clear and simple to read, and together with the control buttons it groups the essential operating functions of the oven.
- Minute Timer
- Fahrenheit/Celsius Selection
- Automatic cooking
- Cooking Modes
- Traditional Convection Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Ventilation
- Ventilated Broil
- Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil
- General Features
- Quadruple Glazed Glass Door
- Cooling Fan and Vented Frame
- Designed to minimise the heat transfer to protect the cabinetry by circulating cool air around the oven.
- Air flow is drawn in through the bottom of the oven door up through the the door and around the oven cavity, expelling the air upwards.
- Door Lock
- 2 Year Parts and Labor Warranty