Availability: Call (888) 714-4938 or Live Chat
Fisher & Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness. On June 15th, 2006 Fisher & Paykel Appliances Holdings Limited announced that it has agreed to acquire the European cookware business Elba S.p.A from De'Longhi S.p.A for a purchase price of EUR78 million. The acquisition provides a more comprehensive range of kitchen products for distribution through the United States. The existing models have been completely restyled cosmetically to fit with the Fisher & Paykel brand and complement the current DCS range of products giving the customer a choice of styles.
This freestanding range combines the convenience of a self cleaning pyrolytic oven with the control and precision of an integrated ceramic cooktop. A fresh, clean look reflects the latest design philosophies from Europe, featuring refined control knobs and easy to follow icons on a simple designer control panel.
The durable ceramic glass cooktop features four cooking zones including a double cooking zone incorporating two heating elements. The single continuous glass cover offers precise temperature control and an easy clean surface.
The pyrolytic self-cleaning cycle takes care of the mess and grime that is traditionally associated with oven cleaning. During self-clean cycles the oven reaches higher temperatures than it does for cooking and this burns off and breaks down soil deposits. The ash residue that remains can simply be removed from the cool oven with a damp cloth or sponge.
- Oven to Table Glass Baking Tray
- The multipurpose glass tray is made from toughened glass to withstand high temperatures.
- It is suitable for roasting and grilling, and can be used as a serving dish.
- The rim of the tray makes it easy to handle.
- 2 Step Down Oven Shelves
- Warming Drawer Shelf
- The warming drawer can be heated between 86Â°F (30Â°C) and 248Â°F (120Â°C) to keep hot food warm after cooking.
- It is fitted with a moisture selector which can be adjusted to keep food moist or crisp, for the perfect meal as it was intended to be served.
- 1 Broiling Pan
- 1 Broiling Rack
- Rear Oven Light
- Easy Clean, Hard-Wearing Grey Enamel
- Removable Door with Soft Hinges
- Pyrolytic Self Clean Cycle
- Automatic Cooking Minute Timer
- 6 Button Electronic Clock
- Cooking Modes
- Traditional Convection Cooking
- Convection Cooking with Ventilation
- Ventilated Broiling
- Ventilated Cooking with Double Broil
- Cooktop/Hob Features
- Ceramic Glass Cooktop
- High Speed Ribbon Elements
- Easy to use Control Knobs
- Power Indicator Light
- Residual Heat Indicator Light
- Performance Features
- Cooling Fan and Vented Frame
- Five Pane Oven Door