Availability: Call (888) 714-4938 or Live Chat
Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems. Available at Designer Appliances.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals.
One of North America's most energy efficient clothes washers; the AquaSmart combines the very best features of top loading and front loading clothes washers, available now on Designer Appliances.
Not only does this unit combine Fisher and Paykel's leading innovation in technology, ergonomics and styling. It qualifies for the highest level (tier 3) of the Super Efficient Home Appliances Initiative.
Partner with AeroSmart, the world's first large capacity top loading dryer for unparalleled laundry performance
- 3 Spin Speeds
- The direct drive motor allows a range of spin speeds for different fabric types. A high spin speed removes water efficiently, reducing drying time.
- Auto-Lint Disposal
- There is no need to clean a lint filter after every wash. Lint is automatically disposed of by the washing machine, making the running of your machine even easier.
- Eco Active Wash System
- Boosts soil removal and hygiene while conserving energy. Recirculation of water and concentrated detergent during pre-wash improves wash performance creating an action similar to a frontloader without the time constraint of heating water.
- Auto Water Level
- The size of the load is sensed and the optimum water level is automatically selected, eliminating water wastage and fabric damage caused by too little water.
- Dual Washing Modes
- AquaSmart combines all the best features of a Top Loader with the good features of a Front Loader at the touch of a button. AquaSmart is able to wash in both High Efficiency/Traditional wash modes - no other machine in the North American market can do thi
- Capacitive Touch Control Panel
- With it's new capacitive touch control panel, AquaSmart offers a new level of interaction.
- Low Profile Agitator
- AquaSmart has a revolutionary new Low Profile Agitator enabling this washer to be achieve a 4.29 Water Factor.
- Smart Drive System
- Performance you can count on. Unlike conventional machines, our autowashers use intelligence to continually adapt the wash action and water level to suit the load. How? Sensors in the electronics monitor clothes movement and adjust the agitator for either
- Three Dispensing Options
- This machine provides three dispensing options of detergent, fabric softener and bleach. These clearly marked dispensers take the guesswork out of washing making this machine safe and easy to use.
- Available at Designer Appliances
- 19 Specialty Lifecycles