Fisher Paykel WL42T26KW1
WL42T26KW1 uses 151 kWhr/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $16.75 calculated from a capacity of 3.13 cu.ft.
Download WL42T26KW1 manuals, guides & moreUser Guide
|Adobe PDF Reader Required|
|Series||Paykel AquaSmart Series (View Paykel AquaSmart Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Fisher Paykel Dealer|
- Auto Water Level
- The size of the load is sensed and the optimum water level is automatically selected, eliminating water wastage and fabric damage caused by too little water.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Best Of Both Worlds - Dual Washing Modes
- AquaSmart combines all the best features of a Top Loader with the good features of a Front Loader at the touch of a button.
- AquaSmart is able to wash in both High Efficiency/Traditional was modes - no other machine in North American market can do this.
- Direct Drive Motor
- Performance you can count on.
- Unlike conventional machines, their autowashers use intelligence to continually adapt the wash action and water level to suit the load.
- Sensors in the electronics monitor clothes movement and adjust the agitator for either a gentle or lively action.
- Load Sensing
- Another world first.
- Load sensing, senses and automatically sets the correct wash action for your load.
- Load Profile Agitator
- AquaSmart has a revolutionary new Low Profile Agitator enabling this washer to achieve a 4.29 Water Factor.
- New LED Control Panel
- AquaSmart offers a new level of interaction with and easy to use and navigate LED control panel.
- The wash cycles are displayed along the top half of the panel and all the wash options are displayed along the bottom.
- Smart Drive System
- 3 Spin Speeds (330, 670, 1,000 RPM)
- Auto-Lint Disposal
- There is no need to clean a lint filter after every wash.
- Lint is automatically disposed of by the washing machine, making the running of your machine even easier.
- Eco Active Wash System
- Boosts soil removal and hygiene while conserving energy.
- Recirculation of water and concentrated detergent during pre-wash improves wash performance creating an action similar to a front-loader without the time constraint of heating water.
Who They Are
Fisher and Paykel Appliances designs, manufactures and markets a range of innovative household appliances developed with a commitment to technology, design, user friendliness and environmental awareness.
Their heritage dates to the 1930's with the manufacture of designs made under licence. The pioneering spirit established by the founders encouraged a culture that challenged conventional appliance design and production systems.
Having learned about electronic drive systems through their flexible manufacturing equipment, they applied the knowledge to driving appliances. The world's first appliance using Brushless Direct Current Motors was introduced in the 1980's. This design later gave way to the development of the Smart Drive clothes washer.
They have created a culture where people and innovation can flourish. Their people and their ideas are the key to their success. Their people are the key to its success. They combine with three key factors to contribute to their growth - an ongoing commitment to research and development; an environment that allows their people to develop innovative ideas; a Board of Directors that gives these ideas the time and capital to meet their long-term goals. Available at Designer Appliances.
One of North America's most energy efficient clothes washers, the AquaSmart combines the very best features of top loading and front loading clothes washers.
Not only does this unit combine Fisher & Paykel's leading innovation in technology, ergonomics and styling, it qualifies for the highest level (tier 3) of the Super Efficient Home Appliances Initiative.
Partner with AeroSmart, the world's first large capacity top loading dryer for unparalleled laundry performance.