Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
Friedrich quality and many premium features for less
CP, Friedrich's deluxe line of window air conditioners, has many of the features you'll find on their premium XStar and Kühl lines, but without the premium price. Because it's a Friedrich, the quality and durability come standard. Every model is ENERGY STAR rated and has energy-management options like a programmable timer and a Money Saver setting. Choose from a full range of cooling capacities that will keep you comfortable in any space.
The Perfect Fit for Your Space
CP models provide cooling power from 5,500 to 24,230 Btu/h, so you can cool a single room, large open spaces, even adjoining rooms, depending on your floor plan.
Weighs 50% less than their smallest Kühl
Thanks to lighter-duty components, CP models can weigh as much as 50% less than units with comparable cooling capacity. Slide-out chassis models are available starting with the 6000 Btu/h CP06. So if you need a small unit or you're a do-it-yourselfer, you'll appreciate how easy CP models are to lift, install and remove for maintenance.
Auto Air Sweep Feature
You'll enjoy the ultra-quiet operation and consistent air distribution provided by the Auto Air Sweep swing louvers. The washable, antimicrobial filters help prevent mold and bacterial growth. For additional safety the EntryGard protection feature prevents kick-in intrusions.
- Comfort & Convenience
- 12-hour timer lets you program on/off times (CP15, CP18 & CP24 have a 24-hour timer)
- 3 cooling speeds, plus 3 fan-only settings
- Ultra quiet operation
- 4-way air flow control
- Auto restart saves settings if power is interrupted
- Energy Management & Compliance
- All models are ENERGY STAR qualified
- Money Saver setting saves money by only operating the fan when the compressor is running in cooling mode
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter
- Stale air exhaust
- Installation Features
- Fixed chassis
- Install in window only
- Standard-grade installation hardware
- Expandable side curtains
- Power cord can run from the left or right side of the unit
- Safety & Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection