Friedrich ES12M33 11,700 BTU Room Air Conditioner with 3,500 Watt Electric Heat, R-410A Refrigerant, 11.4 Energy Efficiency Ratio and LCD Panel/Remote Control
|Series||Kuhl Plus Series (View Kuhl Plus Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Friedrich Dealer|
- Comfort and Convenience
- Commercial grade durability.
- Optional wired wall thermostat.
- Built-in programmable 7 day thermostat.
- 24 hr. timer.
- 3 cooling, heating and fan-only speeds.
- Automatic temperature and fan speed adjustment.
- Comfortwatch technology samples the air to more accurately maintain the set temperature.
- 8-way air flow control.
- Auto-changeover from cool to heat, or heat to cool, to maintain desired temperature.
- Temperature readout can alternately display set temperature, room temperature and outdoor temperature, or digital clock as selected.
- Optional control panel lockout.
- Scratch resistant cabinet.
- LCD panel auto dims if not in use.
- Nightlight mode.
- 7 yr. battery provides back up system that saves settings if power is interrupted.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Superior Sound Reduction Technology
- Steel inner wall and extra dense insulation materials block outdoor noise.
- Vibration isolating design and components diminish traditional operating noise.
- Precision engineering maximizes air flow while delivering ultraquiet operation.
- Superior Filtration
- Superior fresh air intake and stale air exhaust vent.
- Washable, antimicrobial air filter.
- Optional premium filter when used in conjuction with standard filter provides superior air filtration with ratings as high as MERV 6, while also adsorbing odors and reducing ozone and VOCs.
- Hinged door for easy filter access for easier maintenance.
- Electronic maintenance indicators include check filter reminder and error code storage.
- Earth Friendly
- Auto Fan mode saves money by conserving energy.
- Energy Star qualified.
- Environmentally-friendly R-410A refrigerant.
- Recyclable packaging.
- RoHS compliant.
- Safety and Security Features
- EntryGard anti-intrusion protection-steel retaining wire secures the chassis to the sleeve to deter 'kick-in' intrusion.
- Electrical current protected powercord.
- Insect barrier.
- Protective rear grille.
- Installation Features
- Install in a window or thru the-wall.
- Slide-out chassis for more permanent installation and easier access for maintenance.
- Optional heavy duty window installation hardware.
- Rugged hardboard side panels for a more permanent installation.
- Power cord can run either left or right.
- Firm grip handles for easier chassis installation and removal.
- Front cover attaches easily and securely. Nut driver included.
Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago. Available at Designer Appliances.
Comfort has a bold new look.
An entirely new, satin silver front with illuminated touch controls places Kühl and Kühl + Heat/Cool at the forefront of room air design. And now you can personalize your space with optional designer color fronts. New, advanced digital controls intuitively provide comfort, convenience and ease of use and allow for a range of programmability previously only associated with high-end central air systems.
At the heart of each unit, you'll find the durable components and heavy duty construction that you expect from Friedrich. Engineering details like heavy gauge steel, rifled copper tubing, high tech aluminum fins with sine wave technology, aluminum end plates that reduce corrosion, totally-enclosed commercial grade motors, high efficiency compressors, vibration absorbing technology and insulated air plenums. All details that ensure years of reliable performance and quiet operation.