Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago.
Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home.
- NOTE: Venting of the unit to the outside is required for operating efficiency.
- 40% FASTER COOLING with dual hose exhaust.
- LCD remote control.
- Self evaporative condensate system.
- 24 hour timer.
- 3 fan speeds.
- Plugs into standard 115 volt outlet.
- Cool / fan only / dehumidify.
- Exhaust hoses and window kit included.
- Ideal For These Applications
- Workshops and garages.
- Home offices.
- Dorm rooms.
- Bedrooms, attics and basements.
- Sunrooms / enclosed patios.
- Supplemental or emergency cooling anywhere.