Availability: Call (888) 714-4938 or Live Chat
Since its founding in 1883, Friedrich Air Conditioning Co. has had one manufacturing standard - quality without compromise. Over the years, the company's products have changed, but the commitment to quality has endured.
Today, the fundamental direction of Friedrich is to be the top manufacturer of specialty air treatment products for the worldwide market. Moving the company forward are dedicated employees who are committed to excellence and have a passion to succeed. Friedrich is a company that is respected for a high degree of integrity and professionalism, as well as being recognized as the best in the business. The Friedrich name is synonymous with quality... shaped by the spirit that launched this company over a century ago.
Friedrich is known for manufacturing some of the world's most durable air conditioners. You won't believe some of the places you'll find them. Friedrich air conditioners are made from higher grade materials and components that delivery dependable operation for years. But don't take their word for it. Some of their customers are business that operate in harsh environments where equipment just has to work. Period. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshort oil rigs, and they can be found on military bases and in government offices all over the world. Friedrich air conditioners are in use at Northrop Grumman, Eastman Chemical and the Kennedy Space Center, just to name a few. If they can handle their jobs, just think how well they will perform in your home. Available at Designer Appliances.
The WallMaster series is built to be extra durable. Made with heavy gauge steel, it will stand the test of time. Solid sleeve top keeps out falling debris which can obstruct the fan and prevent it from turning. And, Friedrich room air conditioners feature aluminum endplates which won't rust like their competitors'. Larger, commercial grade fan motor runs at lower temperatures than smaller motors which protects against overheating and contributes to a longer life span for the product.
- WallMaster Electric Heat Features
- Environmentally friendly R-410A refrigerant used in all models.
- Commercial Grade Thru-the-wall Electric Heat models mount flush with exterior walls to create a sleek appearance and unobstructed window views.
- May be installed almost anywhere on a wall for optimal placement.
- Solid side chassis allows for installation into thicker walls than standard room air conditioners.
- Exact fit for Fedders A sleeves. Fits Fedders B sleeves with kit.
- The most Energy Efficient Solid-side Air Conditioner available.
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by turning the fan on and off with the compressor.
- The Smart Fan feature adjusts the fan speed to maintain the desired temperature.
- Easy-to-clean filter.
- 3 Speed Fan.
- Auto memory backup.
- Easy-to-reach top-mounted controls.
- Sleeves sold and shipped separately.
- Digital Control Features
- Remote control.
- 24 hour programmable timer.
- Money Saver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor.
- Smart Fan auto-adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature.
- Auto-memory backup saves setting should power be interrupted.
- Available at Designer Appliances.