Friedrich XQ08L10A 8,000 BTU Room Air Conditioner with 3 Cooling Speeds, One Touch Operation, Remote Control and 175 CFM Room Air Circulation
XQ08L10A has an Energy Efficiency Rating of 10.8, uses 555.56 kWhr/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $61.61 calculated from a capacity of 8000 BTUs and an estimated annual operating time of 750 hours.
|Series||X-Star Series (View X-Star Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Friedrich Dealer|
- Digital Control Features
- 24-hour timer lets you program on/off times
- 3 cooling speeds, plus fan-only setting
- MoneySaver setting saves energy by cycling the fan with the compressor
- Smart Fan adjusts fan speed to maintain desired temperature
- Unique Comfortwatch technology
- Memory backup saves settings if power is interrupted
- Deluxe Features
- Ultraquiet operation
- 8-way air flow control
- Slide-out chassis for easy window or wall installation
- Washable, antimicrobial filter for protection against fungal and bacterial growth
- Heavy duty side curtains reduce exterior noise/light
- Rust proof base pan
Friedrich air conditioners are a superior product built from high grade materials and components that deliver dependable operation for years after the sale.
Freidrich isolated key components in critical areas and made advancements that not only reduce sound levels, but also improve the quality of the sound. They enhanced the quality and grade of components.
As an industry leading pioneer in energy efficiency, their partnership with the U.S. Department of Energy's Energy Star program was a natural continuation of their devotion to the development of products that conserve energy and help protect our environment. And, by designing energy efficient products, they help save money on your electric bill.
Friedrich air conditions can be found in some of the world's toughest locations. Oil companies rely on them to cool offshore oil rigs in the most extreme conditions, and military bases and government offices all over the world choose Friedrich. Even industrial and high tech leaders like Northrup Grumman, Eastman Chemical and Kennedy Space Center trust Friedrich commercial grade products for their applications. If they can handle all of these jobs, just think how they'll perform for yours.