Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
At Marvel, they believe that confining refrigeration to the kitchen is like keeping a fine wine bottled forever. Your lifestyle simply demands more: more choices, more elegance, more quality. That's why they are proud to offer the industry's finest line of luxury undercounter refrigeration products, which free you to design refrigeration into any room. So, like a fine bottle of wine, open up and savor the features, quality and design Marvel pours into every product.
Marvel Chateau Collection with Sentry System
Once again elevating the industry standard, Marvel introduces the new generation of Chateau Collection champagne and wine cellars and beverage refrigerators. Inside these magnificent models, you will find beautifully understated and discreetly located digital touch controls with elegant blue LED displays. The intuitive control panel is governed by Marvel's exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor, which provides visual and audible alarms for over/under temperature, power failure, and door ajar conditions. Each model features Marvel's signature ebony interior, enhanced by full-extension glide-out racks. Wine racks are specially designed to hold all shapes of wine bottles and include removable vibration dampening mats to protect against unsettling wine vibration. Other thoughtful features include soft display lighting, built-in user-activated Sabbath mode, solid white maple rack facings and a clean, continuous toe kick.
The 66SBWE defines the ultimate in great design, convenience and luxury. There is ample room for 114 canned beverages and 14 wine bottles in the upper compartment and 54 wine bottles in the lower. Each compartment enjoys its own cooling system and temperature control.
- Two temperature zones are independently controlled for wine storage and beverage refrigeration
- Stores up to 84 twelve-ounce beverage cans (max 114 cans if double stacked on right) and 14 wine bottles in the upper compartment and 54 wine bottles in the lower compartment
- Exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor has visual and audible alarms for over/under temperature, power failure and door ajar conditions
- Intuitive touch controls are discreetly located for understated elegance
- Temperature in each section can be set between 40Â° and 65Â°F
- System has built-in user-activated Sabbath mode
- Full auto defrost
- Upper compartment has two glide-out glass shelves for beverages and a unique half-shelf to allow vertical storage of 2-liter and opened wine bottles on lower rack
- Lower compartment has full-extension glide-out wine racks specially designed to hold all types of bottles, from half bottles to high shouldered Bordeaux bottles to tall, slim German bottles
- Removable vibration dampening mat is standard with each rack to minimize unsettling vibration that can cause wine trauma
- Elegant interior lighting displays fine wines and may be set for continuous illumination with one-touch control
- Shelf fronts of clear, solid white maple are perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry. Or use Marvel's Pre-Finished Shelf Facings in gloss black, gloss white or stainless
- Doors are constructed of argon-filled, dual-paned, tinted UV-resistant glass
- Clean continuous toe kick adds a stylish finish
- Three distinctive colors: monochromatic black with black interior, monochromatic white with white interior, or stainless steel framed door with black cabinet and black interior
- You may also order your beverage and wine refrigerator with doors that accepts a custom overlay frame supplied by your cabinet maker. The Marvel overlay frame is one of the simplest to install.