Availability: Call (888) 714-4938 or Live Chat
Be it ever so luxurious, there is no place like home. That is how you regard your lifestyle choices, and at Marvel, they share your passion. That is why they are proud to offer the very finest in luxury refrigeration, with more choices, more quality, and more design possibilities than anyone else. For over 70 years, they have been making nothing but the best. We invite you to experience "Life. Luxury. Marvel."
Many milestones have taken place throughout Marvel's history, from their early beginnings in 1932, through their 21st-century acquisition by the legendary Aga Foodservice Group, UK's premiere luxury product supplier with a global reputation for quality. They've had many pioneering successes and continue to develop innovative designs and technologies while preserving their vision. With one of the best warranties in the business, their commitment to you is to design, build, and stand behind the world's finest luxury refrigeration products.
Marvel's exclusive Sentry System refrigeration monitor operates in real time to actively maintain optimal preservation conditions. Many systems monitor cabinet air temperature and cycle on and off to meet the set point, creating a volatile environment. Their system uses intuitive controls to predict content temperature based on demand. As a result, it engages the cooling system to make adjustments in temperature, creating a more stable environment. The Marvel Sentry System is your peace of mind that your wine is properly preserved.
- Distinctive visual and audible alarms indicate over/under temperature, power failure and door ajar conditions
- Temperature is easily adjusted by user
- Elegant blue LED display shows real time temperature of wine or other contents
- Touch controls and electronic display are discreetly located
- Alarms are easily disabled if desired
- Temperature display has choice of Fahrenheit or Centigrade
- Soft interior lighting can be set for continuous display
- System includes built-in, user-activated Sabbath mode
- Independently controlled zones for wine storage (upper section) and fresh food storage (lower section)
- Each section has its own cooling system and Sentry System monitor to ensure wines and food are kept at the proper storage temperatures
- Wine section has ebony interior; drawers have stainless steel interiors
- Full extension, glide-out racks in wine section have natural maple wood fronts
- Available in stainless steel or overlay
- Accommodates up to 54 wine bottles including magnums; combined drawer capacity is 5.8 cu. ft.
- Wine Cellar
- Shelves glide out effortlessly on rollers; require only 90 degree opening for full shelf extension
- Vibration Neutralization System (VNS) utilizes special dampening materials and isolated compressor to netralize vibration
- Facings of clear, solid white maple are perfect for custom finishing to match cabinetry
- Double-pane, tinted, UV-resistant glass door displays contents while protecting them from damaging UV rays.
- Refrigerated Drawers
- 304 stainless steel drawer interiors, ideal for food storage
- LED light system that radiates a soft, tinted glow
- Full extension drawer slides
- Extra deep drawers for storage of two-liter and opened wine bottles