At the very core of Miele's technical and production competencies are washing machines. Having more experience than almost any other appliance company on the planet, Miele has taken the washing machine in Europe, and around the world, to the highest level of durability, reliability and convenience while always remembering the product's potential impact on their cherished natural resources.
Miele products are truly built to last. The company is committed to its "vertical integration" philosophy, which means Miele directly oversees the production and quality control on nearly all components used in every machine, from metal stamping and enameling to circuit boards and relays.
A Heritage of Quality and Innovation
The dinner table - where crystal sparkles, fine china glistens and gleaming heirloom silverware reflects treasured memories. Ensuring the quiet, spotless care of cherished tableware is what drives one of the most respected groups of German appliance engineers to continually improve its dishwasher. A 109-year-old Miele family tradition of crafting superior, groundbreaking products that are, in the words of the company's patriarchs, Immer Besser or Forever Better. No other dishwasher brand in the world is more trusted, wins more design awards or leads in technological firsts. The latest generation of Miele residential and commercial dishwashers proudly continues this legacy. Available at Designer Appliances.
Something's brewing at Miele..
Miele partnered with Nespresso with a particular objective in mind: to offer the world's best variety of coffee blends for their customers to enjoy. Nespresso offers a distinctive choice of more than twelve premium coffee varieties to satisfy every taste at any time of the day.
Each blend is hermetically sealed immediately after the coffee is ground, using Nespresso's innovative and exclusive packaging concept. This guarantees freshness and preserves the aroma until you decide to unleash it using the Miele coffee system, specifically designed to extract the richness from each capsule.
- Nespresso Capsule Coffee System
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Door Hinged Left / Concealed Handle
- Patented Brewing Unit
- Clean Touch Steel
- This innovative finish resists fingerprints, scratches and smudges.
- A special treatment stands up to aggressive handling - keeping the exterior cleaner and easier to maintain.
- Removable Capsule Carousel
- An integrated capsule carousel within the system holds 20 individual capsules enabling you to offer 5 different blends.
- With the push of a button, you can pour that needed, robust cup of morning coffee or create a mild, afternoon latte.
- In the evening, try decaffeinated coffee or enjoy preparing a cappuccino or double espresso.
- Your choice and at the push of a button!
- Navitronics Control Pad
- Navitronic controls, Miele's state-of-the-art, menu-driven user interface, offers the ultimate in product controls and design.
- The coffee system is engaged via touch screen controls and within a few steps.
- You can adjust your settings or simply brew your favorite blend of coffee.
- Easy-to-use technology that helps you customize your coffee system to meet your individual needs.
- 20 Coffee Capsule Capacity
- 5 Individual Capsule Chambers
- 4 Custom User Profiles
- Can be programmed to accommodate different preferences and serving sizes.
- Automatic Rinse and Cleaning Programs
- Large-Capacity Used-Capsule Container (Up to 25 Capsules)
- 1.6 Quart (1.5 Liter) Water Reservoir
- Water Volume Dispensed Is Adjustable, Per Cup Size
- Four Programmable Cup Sizes
- Double espresso
- Double coffee
- Water Hardness Setting
- LED Illumination Of Work Area
- Dispensing Spout
- Hot Water Preparation
- Unique Cappuccinatore Jug for Frothing Milk
- The froth is the uncontested crowning glory of any coffee, and the Miele systems are experts in this field.
- Its unique Cappuccinatore is an easy-to-use frothing cup that either delivers froth straight into the cup or retains it in its cup for you to have the pleasure of gingerly pouring it into your cup or glass.
- Safety Lock
- Multi-Lingual LCD Display, 15 Languages
- Stand-By Function
- Delay Start / Stop Function
- Fault Diagnosis
- The Grand Cru Blends of Nespresso
- Miele partnered with Nespresso, a wholly owned subsidiary of NestlÃ©, with a particular objective in mind: to offer the world's best variety of coffee blends to their customers.
- Nespresso offers a distinctive choice of more than 12 Grand Cru coffee varieties to satisfy every taste at any time of the day.
- Replenishment of Nespresso Capsules
- The Miele coffee systems exclusively use the Nespresso capsules.
- Nespresso capsules are made available around the world through the Nespresso Club of which you are automatically a member once you activate your product warranty registration online at miele.com.
- The Nespresso Club is a 24 hour-a-day, 7 day-a-week service which offers members personalized service and expertise on all available coffee varieties.
- All orders are delivered within 48 hours, regardless of where you live.