Powerful yet discreet, a Miele wall mounted hood makes a stylish yet unobtrusive addition to any kitchen, and a comfortably quiet one at that. This hood's stainless steel finish and glass contours will especially complement a modern kitchen pattern, whether it draws attention or complements the rest of your design.
Unique double-sided blowers make for excellent air extraction, optimizing a careful balance between air removal and energy efficiency. This Miele-made dual blower system also builds longevity right into the design. Despite its high-efficiency, this hood allows for virtually silent extraction of cooking odors. A special acoustic package works in conjunction with the latest in motor technology to ensure the performance is not compromised. Easy operation is possible using Miele-made electronics-Novotronics. For proper maintenance there is an indicator light that alerts you when the metal grease filters need to be cleaned or when the charcoal filter has to be replaced. To operate, easy-to-use push button controls allow you to set the hood on a timer, switching the unit off automatically, 5 or 15 minutes after you walk away.
Also, this hood comes with adjustable halogen lighting that creates an inviting kitchen ambience whether you are cooking or not. These lights as well as the fan speed are controlled via the easy-to-use front mounted controls. And for the ultimate in customization, this hood can be chosen in any one of over two hundred different RAL colors, and the exact chimney height for the hood can be handmade to your specifications. With all these different options to choose from, we're confident you'll find the perfect hood for your kitchen.
(A charcoal filter is required for recirculation).
- Designed for vented or recirculated use
- Front mounted controls for lights and 4 fan speeds
- Delayed shutdown for 5 or 15 minute timed programs
- Integrated halogen lighting with dimmer function
- Removable, dishwasher-safe metal filters
- Programmable filter saturation timers
- Double-sided, single motor system moves up to 625 CFM
- Width: 35.43" (90cm)
- Necessary accessory for recirculation mode: DKF9 Charcoal Filter
- Chimney extension kits
- Available (see specifications for height ranges)
- Available finishes
- RAL Colors, over 200 options
- Stainless steel