S5281 | Miele S5 Pisces Canister Vacuum Cleaner - Royal Blue
|Series||S5 Series (View S5 Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Miele Dealer|
HEPA Air Filter
The Active HEPA filter not only captures and retains tiny, lung-damaging particles (including dust mite feces and pollen), it also uses the same Generally Activated Charcoal filter (GAC) that the Active Air Clean filter uses to absorb odors.
33ft Operating Radius
The S5 canister vacuums have a 33-feet radius to use before you have to unplug and move to another outlet.
The Miele Turbobrush has a rotating roller brush that is activated by the air that is drawn through the head to loosen the dirt and collect up any fluff and hair. The buffer strip around the turbobrush protects furniture from scuffing. It is ideal for cut-pile and gives the carpet an excellent finish.
SBB300-3 Parquet Brush
A mixture of polyamide and natural hair ensures a gentle cushion for this floor brush which makes sure that tile, wood and other smooth surfaces are cleaned thoroughly with extreme care. It has a 90 degree rotation and is exceptionally agile at cleaning around obstacles such as table legs and in tight places.
Large AirClean GN Bags
Our unique AirClean bag is a 9-layer fortress of electrostatically charged material that traps micro-sized debris in the airtight vacuum chamber. With its spring-loaded, self-locking collar you're never exposed to the tiny, lung-damaging dust and allergens you worked to vacuum up!
Is the Miele Pisces the right vacuum for me?
The Miele Pisces provides powerful yet gentle cleaning of short-pile carpeting thanks to the remarkably effecient air-driven agitator of the STB205-3 turbobrush. This vacuum is ideal for homes with mostly short-pile carpeting, area rugs and perfect for smooth flooring.
Miele Pisces Full Feature List
- Impressive 33-foot operating radius (Operating radius is determined by the length of the hose and the power cord)
- Dustbag change indicator alerts you to replace the hygienic bag
- Overheating lamp
- Safety shut-off on overheating
- Space-saving storage bracket on each side of the vacuum
- Silence insulation
- Suction control via rotary dial
- 1200-watt, high-output Miele-made Vortex Motor System
- A real power pack: the S5 motor is developed and produced in the Miele factories in Germany
- The result: great cleaning performance with superior dust intake.
- Active H.E.P.A. Filter (High-Efficiency Particulate Air) filter not only captures and retains tiny, lung-damaging particles (including dust mite feces and pollen)
- It also uses the same Generally Activated Charcoal filter (GAC) that the Active Air Clean filter uses to absorb odors
- Conforms to the new stringent European standard for filtration (EN 1822) which means that it actually traps 99.99% of all particles as tiny as 0.3 of a micron
- Are so well designed that they only need to be replaced after 50 hours of use, or approximately 12 months
- There is also a convenient spot to write the date on the filter, which takes the guesswork out of when the filter should be replaced.
- 4.76 quart, Type G/N, HyClean dustbag, with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar
- The unique HyClean bag is a 9-layer fortress of electrostatically charged material that traps micro-sized debris in the airtight vacuum chamber
- With its spring-loaded, self-locking collar you're never exposed to the tiny, lung-damaging dust and allergens you worked to vacuum up!
- Sealed System construction
- Included Floor Tools & Accessories
- STB205-3 Air Driven Turbobrush
- SBB300-3 Parquet Twister Hard Floor Brush
- Non-electric Hose (homes with pets please consider electric hose versions)
- Stainless steel, telescopic wand
- Useful for cleaning upholstery, shelves, baseboards, and more, three integrated tools, including:
- All are conveniently stored on-board, just a hands-reach away under the ABS plastic casing.
- Recommended for: low to medium pile carpeting and smooth flooring
- FOR HOMES WITH PETS - CONSIDER ELECTRIC DRIVEN POWER BRUSHES (such as model S516, Callisto or Capricorn)
Miele canister vacuums are built to last
Like all products from Miele, Miele canister vacuums are built to a rigorous 20-year life design model... a Miele unique quality standard. In practice, this means that the machine must withstand a 1,000-hour endurance test before production can begin. A number of other critical tests are performed including a threshold test, a cable rewind test and a free fall test to ensure the durability of the machine and its components. All Miele vacuum cleaners - every single one - are tested before leaving the factory to ensure perfection. This steadfast commitment to quality and ultimate customer satisfaction is truly Miele-unique. And Miele offers a 7-year motor warranty.
Warrany and Reliability
- The standard warranty period is 1 year for vacuum parts and labor, and 7 years for motor parts and labor for Miele machines.
- The two fan motor design means that it extends the life of the motor by reducing the wear on the ball bearings and motor brushes.
- Each vacuum has a heat sensor which comes on when there is a clog and therefore prevents the vacuum cleaner from overheating.
- All Miele canisters have a dust bag change indicator to let you when the bag is at full capacity and needs to be changed.
- The amount of testing that Miele does before they release their machines from the factory is without peer in the industry.