Miele S5 Series Canister Vacuums
Cleans your home completely. Eliminates guess work entirely.
Suitable for cleaning all types of floors and floor coverings, Miele's S5 Series blends energy efficiency with standard-setting innovations to create a highly intelligent and remarkably convenient vacuum cleaner. Many S5 models feature foot pedal controls for effortless comfort, and the savvy S5 Earth offers a self-adjusting AutoEco setting.
Miele is a German manufacturer of high quality domestic appliances and machines for commercial applications. The company was founded more than 108 years ago in 1899 by Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann and has always been a family-owned, family-run company. Available at Designer Appliances.
Miele aims to manufacture the highest-quality domestic appliances and commercial equipment in the world and to be seen by markets worldwide as providing an absolutely top-class household product.
In the words of their founding fathers, Carl Miele and Reinhard Zinkann, "Success is only possible in the long term if one is totally and utterly convinced of the quality of one's products." Therefore, continuous innovation is the foundation of their business success.
The customer, for whom they provide first-class products and services, is at the center of attention. Thanks to this company philosophy which focuses on the dynamic development of quality and technology, the Miele brand is now identified with unsurpassed product quality.
- 1,200-watt, high-output Miele-made Vortex Motor.
- Electronic variable power controls ranging from 300 watts - 1,200 watts.
- Automatic power as default.
- Filter System (Included)
- Active HEPA Filter.
- Pre-Motor Filter.
- 4.76 quart, Type G/N, AirClean dustbag with spring-loaded, self-sealing collar.
- Canister Construction
- AirClean Sealed System construction.
- Filtration Options (Not Included)
- Active AirClean Filter.
- Air Clean Filter.
- User Convenience
- 3-stage foot pedal controls.
- Exclusive self-adjusting AutoEco setting.
- Impressive 33-foot operating radius.
- FilterBag change indicator alerts you to replace the hygienic bag.
- Filter Change indicator.
- Overheating lamp.
- Safety shut-off on overheating.
- Silence insulation.
- Included Floor Tools and Accessories
- Floor Tools
- Powerbrush (SEB 217-3)
- Parquet Twister Floor Brush (SBB 300-3)
- Electric Hose (SES 119)
- Electric, Telescopic Wand (SET 220)
- Additional Accessories
- Deluxe Handle Assembly
- Integrated Accessories
- Availble At Designer Appliances
Miele canister vacuums are built to last
Like all products from Miele, Miele canister vacuums are built to a rigorous 20-year life design model... a Miele unique quality standard. In practice, this means that the machine must withstand a 1,000-hour endurance test before production can begin. A number of other critical tests are performed including a threshold test, a cable rewind test and a free fall test to ensure the durability of the machine and its components. All Miele vacuum cleaners - every single one - are tested before leaving the factory to ensure perfection. This steadfast commitment to quality and ultimate customer satisfaction is truly Miele-unique. And Miele offers a 7-year motor warranty.
Warrany and Reliability
* The standard warranty period is 1 year for vacuum parts and labor, and 7 years for motor parts and labor for Miele machines.
* The two fan motor design means that it extends the life of the motor by reducing the wear on the ball bearings and motor brushes.
* Each vacuum has a heat sensor which comes on when there is a clog and therefore prevents the vacuum cleaner from overheating.
* All Miele canisters have a dust bag change indicator to let you when the bag is at full capacity and needs to be changed.
* The amount of testing that Miele does before they release their machines from the factory is without peer in the industry.