|Series||Classic Design Series (View Classic Design Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Smeg Dealer|
- Exclusive Classic design.
- Finger-print proof stainless steel.
- Ergonomic controls knobs.
- Digital analogue LED electronic clock/program feature.
- Multifunction oven with 9 cooking modes and self cleaning cycle.
- Temperature range 122Â°F - 536Â°F.
- Self-cleaning system.
- Automatic door lock during self cleaning cycle.
- Double insulation of the cavity.
- Fumes control with ceramic catalyst.
- Safe cooler door.
- Quadruple glazed removable door.
- Quickly removable, easy to clean inner door glasses.
- Automatic oven switch-off when door is open.
Since 1988, Smeg has been present in Europe through its nine branches. Each one of them is strongly tied to the parent company which day by day feeds the branches with the ideas, history, and culture which make up their brand. Each branch, whilst autonomous, works in perfect harmony with the philosophy which has made Smeg's style unique. For more than 50 years, Smeg has been present in the international market with its products.
Understated lines, perfect in their simplicity - this is what makes Smeg products refined and elegant, beyond the passing fads of fashion. It is an unmistakable style, shaped by the leading architects and industrial designers in the world who have undertaken original and exclusive projects.
The engineering behind both their materials and their processes allow for the highest quality steel, which is rigorously selected, to be transformed into products which combine the highest levels of technology and design. Production, incorporating laser cutting facilities for steel, workshop at the avant-garde of mechanics, exhaustive fatigue testing of materials, and laboratories engaged constantly in research, all testify to Smeg's commitment to offer aspirational products destined to be durable and to last in time.