Summit FF7SSTB Refrigerator
|Series||Commercial Series (View Commercial Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Summit Dealer|
- Undercounter All-Refrigerator
- Perfectly sized at 24" wide and 33-1/2" high for easy placement in any location.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Commercially Approved
- ETL-S Approved to ANSI-NSF Standard 7 and CalCode Compliant.
- Automatic Defrost
- Simplify appliance care by letting your refrigerator defrost itself.
- Deep Shelf Space
- Interior accommodates large trays up to 19-1/2" x 15-1/2".
- Hidden Evaporator
- SUMMIT's original "hidden" evaporator is concealed in the wall so it never touches your fingers or your food.
- Seamless One Piece Interior Liner
- Enjoy easy clean-up with a one piece liner that won't hold a mess in hidden crevices.
- Adjustable Shelves
- Rearrange your refrigerator space to accommodate all shapes and sizes or remove shelves for a simple clean-up.
- Interior Light On Rocker Switch
- Turn the light on when you need it and off when you're done with a convenient rocker switch located just behind the thermostat.
- Adjustable Thermostat
- Control your food's temperature with ease and accuracy.
- Matchable To Other SUMMIT Units
- Pair any FF7 with an SCFF undercounter freezer for the perfect side-by-side set.
- Stainless Steel Door
- Units ending in SSTB, SSVH, and SSHH come with wrapped stainless steel doors for durable elegance.
- 100% CFC Free
- Environmentally friendly design without ozone-damaging chemicals.
- Professional Stainless Steel Handles
- On stainless steel doors, choose a vertical towel bar handle or a horizontal handle.
Something For Everyone
Today, SUMMIT carry over 600 models of specialty refrigerators and freezers, including the largest range of fully automatic defrost compacts available on the market. Additionally, their product line consists of ranges, microwave ovens, cooktops, combination kitchens, washers and dryers, beer dispensers, wine cellars, and more. With their expanding line of built-in and freestanding units, SUMMIT serves a variety of household, commercial, and scientific markets. Specialized compact products for offices, schools, and food service establishments, refrigerators and freezers for medical and laboratory storage, minibars for hotels, and the industry's largest selection of weather-proof outdoor refrigerators are just a few of the items you can find in their always expanding catalogue. Available at Designer Appliances.
What Makes Them Different
From innovative design to superior construction, SUMMIT products embody quality from the inside out. Their models can be modified to meet specific customer needs, whether that means adding brass finishes to a beer dispenser for a dramatic look or installing digital controls on laboratory coolers for user flexibility. They offer a full range in style and size that includes their unique thin-line models, designed to fit in those commonly found but hard-to-fill narrow spaces. They have one of the industry's largest collection of ADA compliant appliances and proudly manufacture a dozen models of ENERGY STAR listed products.
All FF7 models use automatic defrost operation to save on user maintenance and include adjustable shelves. A rocker switch to turn the interior light on and off is located just behind the adjustable thermostat for additional convenience.
User-friendly and energy efficient, the FF7 line is CalCode compliant and commercially approved with ETL-S. Models are available in white, black, and stainless steel with an extensive choice in handle style, or with a frame that accepts custom panels. Additional features let you create the ideal all-refrigerator for use in home dens, upscale kitchens, foodservice establishments, and any other setting that requires dependable refrigeration.