Viking DCH3642SS 36" Designer Series Chimney Wall Hood with Standard Ventilator
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, design and styling
- Recommended for use with 36" wide non-griddle/grill ranges, 36" wide non-griddle/grill rangetops, and 36" wide cooktops; for larger equipment, use 14" high hood
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer in favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- 460 CFM interior-power ventilator standard with hood
- Easy Cleanup
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life; efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from the air
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Optional Accessories Available
- Wall Hood Duct Cover
- Duct cover for 8' to 9' ceilings
- Duct Cover Extensions
- Extend height of duct cover by up to 12 inches (for 10' ceilings)
- Wall Hood Backsplash
- Accessory Rail available for front of hood
- Chrome (CR) or Brass (BR) finish
- Exclusive Finishes to Complement Any Kitchen
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), and Graphite Gray (GG)
- For brass trim, order accessory rail in Brass (BR)
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Recommended for 30" and 36" wide non-griddle/grill ranges, rangetops, and cooktops, these super-sleek, 12" high chimney wall hoods offer a standard 460 CFM interior-power ventilator.