Viking DCIH3604SS 36" Designer Series Chimney Island Hood
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Note: Duct cover must be ordered separately.
- Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; elegant design and styling
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Delay feature allows consumer to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later
- 12-hour timer built into ventilator controls; excellent for use with Designer Series cooking products
- Interior- or Exterior-Power Ventilators
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 600 CFM (DIV600) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900) or 1,200 CFM (DEV1200) exterior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DIL900) and 1200 CFM (DIL1200) in-line ventilator kits
- Both interior- and exterior-power ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Easy Cleanup
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life; efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from the air
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Optional Accessories Available
- Island Hood Duct Covers
- Available for installations with 8', 9', and 10' ceilings (DCCI Series)
- Available in all Designer color finishes
- Accessory Rail
- Decorative yet functional trim must be factory installed
- Chrome or Brass finish
- Available for front, back, and both sides of island hoods (CR4 or BR4)
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), and Graphite Gray (GG)
- For brass trim, order Accessory Rail in brass; all brass components have a protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Quiet and powerful, Viking island hoods hang out in the kitchen waiting for unsavory types - like grease, smoke and odor - then quickly escort them out. When cooking temps reach uncomfortable levels, the hood's heat sensor automatically turns the ventilator on full power.