Viking DECU1054BSB 30" Smoothtop Electric Cooktop with 4 QuickCook Surface Elements, Bridge Element and Push-to-Turn Safety Feature: Black Glass and Knob Grip
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- QuickCook surface elements utilize ribbon technology - elements reach full power in about three seconds
- Bridge element between left front and rear elements, creates a continuous heated surface
- Wide range of surface element sizes and wattages
- Left front - 7", 1,800-watt element; 800-watt bridge
- Left rear - 7", 1,800-watt element
- Right rear - 9"- 6", 2,500-1,000-watt element
- Right front - 6 1/2", 1,500-watt element
- High infrared transmission for fast cooking, regardless of the type of cookware used
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Durable control knobs made of solid stainless steel with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling
- Customer-removable knobs
- Strong, wear-resistant glass ceramic surface with stainless steel frame
- Smooth glass offers excellent cleanability
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel/Black (SB), featuring black glass and knob grip; or Stainless Steel/White (SW), featuring white glass and gray knob grip; frames are stainless steel
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option for knobs
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - electric elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The electric cooktops bring professional performance to electric cooking with QuickCook surface elements and high infrared transmission. And the durable glass ceramic tops contain a variety of element sizes to accommodate almost any size cookware.
MFG SKU DECU105-4BSB