Viking DESO530SS 30" Single Electric Wall Oven with Vari-Speed Dual Flow, TruConvec Convection, Rapid Ready Preheat, Gourmet-Glo Infrared Broiler and TimePiece Clock: Stainless Steel
|Series||Designer Series Ultra-Premium Premiere Series (View Designer Series Ultra-Premium Premiere Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside
- Two additional halogen lights offer better visibility
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil
- Double ovens have high performance convection modes in both ovens
- TimePiece digital/analog clock has won multiple prestigious design awards
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray with additional rack provides more roasting and broiling options
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access
- One rack comes standard in each oven cavity and additional racks may be purchased as accessories
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Ergonomically designed handle for superior feel
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Durable control knobs made of solid stainless steel
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), and Graphite Gray (GG)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for handle, knobs, and buttons
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full - complete product
- Five-year limited - oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Don't be fooled by the gentle curves and minimalist design. Designer Series ovens deliver full-throttle commercial cooking power and all the professional features you'd expect from a Viking oven - including precision controls, TruConvec convection cooking, maxi-broil, and large oven capacity.