Viking DEWD101SS 30" Warming Drawer with 1.6 cu. ft. Capacity, 450 Watt Element and Temperature Settings from 90 to 250 Degrees F: Stainless Steel
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Warming Features
- Temperature settings from 90 to 250 degrees F accommodate all types of food
- Low setting is ideal for plate warming or bread proofing
- High setting keeps soups and sauces piping hot
- Large drawer capacity
- 20 1/2" wide by 6" high by 22 3/4" deep (1.6 cu. ft.)
- Entire drawer is easily removable for cleaning
- Versatile moisture-selector control regulates the amount of moisture released from the drawer
- Shipped complete with two removable stainless steel low racks and removable stainless steel moisture cup
- Low racks cover entire bottom of pan for the largest loads or can be used for only half coverage by removing one section
- Moisture cup holds water to increase interior humidity
- Powerful 450-watt heating element
- Power "on" indicator light cycles on and off with heating element
- Professional Construction and Design
- Styling matches other Designer Series products
- Ergonomically designed drawer handle
- Stainless steel roller-bearing glides for smooth drawer operation
- Optional Warming Drawer Accessory Available
- Pan/lid set - Five heavy-gauge stainless steel commercial pans with lids
- Two 2 1/2" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- Two 4" deep by 12" long by 7" wide pans
- One 4" deep by 12" long by 10 1/2" wide pan
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), and Graphite Gray (GG)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for drawer handle
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all electric elements
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Though decidedly minimal, these warming drawers deliver maximum performance - with precise, 90 to 250 degrees F temperature settings and versatile moisture-control.