Viking DFFB536R 36" Custom Series Quiet Cool?¢Äû¬¢ All Freezer Custom Front
DFFB536R uses 662 kWhr/yr and has an estimated yearly operating cost of $73.42 calculated from a capacity of 19.20 cu.ft.
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Storage Capacity
- 19.1 Cu. Ft. Total
- Available at Designer Appliances
- ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable Speed DC Overdrive Compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls maintain temperature within 1Â°F (.83Â°C).
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator remove odors and excess humidity.
- Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage as the unit defrosts less often.
- Factory-installed automatic icemaker.
- One full-width ice storage drawer with two separate metal ice bins.
- Six adjustable half-width wire shelves.
- Two full-width slide-out wire baskets with tempered glass fronts.
- Full-extension precision ball-bearing glides on all baskets and drawers.
- Additional storage in five patented large adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- All metal freezer interior.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works quietly and efficiently.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Professional-Style Construction
- Tru-Flush Design allows freezer to fit flush into 24" deep installation cutout.
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Automatic energy saving exterior moisture control system prevents condensation.
- Dual-magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature.
- Door stops factory set at 110 degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120 degree swing.
- Black lower kickplate.
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille.
- Open door alarm sounds and glows to warn that door has been ajar for three minutes.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
- Optional Accessories
- Professional handle kits in stainless steel or brass (PHK28 - one handle).
- Designer handle kits in stainless steel and brass (DHK25 - one handle).
- Stainless steel side panels (DSSPL2, DSSPR2).
- Stainless steel top kits (TOP-36).
- Installation Accessories
- Grille kits in 66" and 72" widths.
- Warranty Highlights
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
A dedicated unit, the all-freezer offers even more freezer space with a multitude of shelves, drawers, and bins to keep everything organized. Extra-capacity ice storage and adaptive defrost also count among its professional features. Availabe at Designer Appliances.