Viking DGSU1605BSSLP 36" Liquid Propane Gas Cooktop with 5 Sealed Burners, Brass Flame Ports, Push-to-Turn Safety Feature and Automatic Re-ignition: Stainless Steel
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Features
- Sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelainized, cast-iron burner caps
- Left front - 12,000 BTU high/1,700 BTU low
- Left rear - 10,000 BTU high/1,500 BTU low
- Center - 16,000 BTU high/2,000 BTU low
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high/1,200 BTU low
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high/950 BTU low
- Automatic electronic spark ignition/re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- One-piece, extremely durable steel top
- Separate spill collection areas; each area holds up to 1-1/2 quarts of liquid spillover
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Durable, stainless steel knobs with child-proof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Soft-touch, slip-proof rubber grips for easy handling
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burners/caps
- Grate design provides continuous surface for easy movement of pots
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), and Graphite Gray (GG)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option for knobs
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - surface burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Designer cooking products offer the freedom and power to cook however - and whatever - you like. Designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts. These models make it simple to replace old cooktops with Viking commercial power.
MFG SKU DGSU160-5BSSLP