Viking DICV4232 42" Island Hood Insert with Optional Internal/External Blowers, Halogen Lights, Heat Sensor and Built-in Timer (Blowers Not Included)
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Appearance and Design
- Heavy-duty construction; elegant design and styling
- Easily installs into almost any custom wall island application
- Infinite settings allow precise speed control for custom ventilation
- Halogen lights provide better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting
- Heat sensor turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Delay feature allows user to set the ventilator to shut off on its own from 10 to 30 minutes later
- 12-hour timer built into controls; excellent for use with Designer cooking products
- Easy Cleanup
- Mesh filters made entirely of stainless steel for durability and long life; efficiently remove grease and heated vapors from air
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Stainless steel liner provides increased rigidity and easy cleaning
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Ventilator kits sold separately
- 440 CFM (DIV440) interior-power ventilator kits
- 900 CFM (DEV900), 1,200 CFM (DEV 1200), and 1500 CFM (DEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Island hoods can be specialized just as easily as wall hoods. And so can Viking built-in ventilation systems. Quiet but powerful, they offer variable speed controls for custom venting, dishwasher safe filters for easy cleaning, and commercial-type baffles to filter grease and vapors from the air.