Viking DIPR160RSS 36" Designer Series Rear Downdraft
|Series||Designer Series VersaVent Series (View Designer Series VersaVent Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Appearance and Design
- For use with Viking Designer cooktops and rangetops
- Suitable for both island and wall installations
- Remote-mounted control
- Installs on the countertop and allows user to operate the downdraft without having to reach over cooking surface/vessels
- Raises and lowers at the touch of a button
- When not in use, the unit retracts and rests flush with the cooking surface
- Four variable fan speeds ensure efficient ventilation
- Delay/off feature allows operation for 10 minutes before automatically shutting off
- Removable, easy-to-clean filters are dishwasher-safe and sized
- Filter alert reminds user to clean filters after approximately 30 hours of use
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 500 CFM interior ventilator kit (VIDV500)
- 900 CFM exterior ventilator kit (VEDV900)
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking downdrafts; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Optional Accessory Available
- DSRCGY - Replacement remote-mounted control in gray with stainless steel frame - for use with Designer Series stainless steel/white glass cooktops
- Exclusive Finishes
- Stainless steel finish is standard; remote-mounted control is black with stainless steel frame
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Designer downdrafts offer equal parts performance and convienence. They quietly work behind cooktops to eliminate smoke and odors, then retract into the countertop after their work is done.