Viking Designer Series DMOD241SS
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Features
- Commercial-type styling and design.
- Opens and closes with the touch of a button.
- Digital LCD display.
- 11 pre-set sensor cook options.
- Sensor popcorn/sensor reheat.
- Pop popcorn and reheat foods without calculating times.
- Automatic sensor defrost function.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Warm/Hold feature.
- Allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes.
- Child Lock safety feature.
- Locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Built-timer function.
- Functional Oven Cavity
- 1 cu. ft. oven capacity.
- Maximum functionality in minimized space.
- Interior light.
- Installation Options
- Place underneath countertop or under any electric or gas wall oven.
- Built-in trim kit not required.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Stainless Steel (SS)
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
A New Premium Line For A New Market
Viking Range Corporation has become an icon. As the creator of professional performance for the home, their brand identity is tied to the ultra-premium market. When consumers imagine their dream kitchen, they undoubtley picture the bold, heavy-duty Professional appliances. That is brand identity. And that is brand strength.
But Viking also wants to tap into the much larger premium market. So how does Viking enter that arena without taking the entire Viking brand down-market?
The new Viking Designer Series creates the opportunity to effectively compete in the premium market, with the freedom to adapt their brand identity to suit the premium consumer: slightly younger, slightly less affluent but still appreciates the aura and performance of Viking.
Viking Designer offers Viking performance with subtle, contemporary styling and standard sizes. More importantly, it presents lower price points without diluting the premier image of the Viking brand. The new Viking Designer Series makes sense in today's economy.
The slim design and sleek style of the Designer DrawerMicro maximizes kitchen space, so you can conveniently tuck it away under countertops, in an island, or beneath your wall oven. Automatic drawer-style access capitalizes on the 1.0 cubic foot capacity to surprising - and easy - effect. And 11 sensor cooking options make cooking anything a breeze.