Viking DUIM153DLSS 15" Freestanding Ice Maker with 35 lbs. Storage Capacity, 35 lbs. Daily Production, Clear Ice, Cleaning Mode and Designer Door Style: Left Hinge Door Swing
|Series||Designer Series (View Designer Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Features
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Produces up to 35 lb. of clear ice in 24 hours.
- 35 lb. capacity ice bin.
- Draining process automatically removes old ice.
- Ice collects in the bin, then gradually melts through the drain to ensure a constant supply of fresh ice.
- 3/4" cube thickness.
- Heavy-duty ice scoop.
- Equipped with cleaning mode.
- Stainless steel ice cutter.
- Professional-Style Construction
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Permanently lubricated sealed compressor and pump ensure long life and professional performance.
- Stainless steel ice cutter.
- Distinctive, ergonomically designed handle.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Must be ordered either right or left-hinge (specify R or L after model numbers).
- Optional Accessories
- Sealed reservoir drain pump (DP-VUIM).
- For use when a floor drain is not available.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Warranty Highlights
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Maximum ice production with a minimalist look. The Designer Series ice machine matches its Professional Series sibling scoop for scoop - up to 35 pounds every 24 hours, utilizing Viking's special draining process to ensure the freshest, clearest cubes. Available at Designer Appliances.