Viking Professional Series VCSB548SS
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Storage Capacity
- 27.4 Cu. Ft. Total
- 18.5 Cu. Ft. Refrigerator
- 8.9 Cu. Ft. Freezer
- Available at Designer Appliances
- ProChill Temperature Management System
- Variable speed DC Overdrive compressor is one of the quietest, most technologically advanced compressors available.
- Electronic controls maintain temperature to within 1Â°F (.83Â°C).
- Multi-channel airflow system and Odor Eliminator Evaporator removes odors and excess humidity.
- Plasmacluster Ion Air Purifier
- Eliminates airborne bacteria and mold spores.
- Removes odors.
- Enhances food preservation.
- Never needs replacing / no filter required.
- Plasmacluster is a trademark of Sharp Corporation.
- Frost-Free Refrigerator Professional Features
- Adjustable Cold Zone Drawer with precision ball-bearing glides can be set for either produce or long-term fresh meat storage with its separate temperature control.
- Quick chill option chills foods and beverages in minutes.
- Two Adjustable Humidity Zone drawers with precision ball-bearing glides for large-item storage.
- Moisture can be adjusted for fresh, leafy vegetables or crisp fruits and vegetables.
- Easy access even with door at 90 degree opening.
- Four adjustable, full-width tempered glass shelves allow customized shelf placement.
- Conveniently located deli drawer stores meats and cheeses at waist level.
- Two in-the-door magnetically sealed dairy compartments with see-through, lift-up covers.
- Additional storage in four large, adjustable aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Full lighting illuminates interior when door opens.
- Frost-Free Freezer Professional Features
- Adaptive defrost controls the timing of the defrost periods instead of an electromechanical defrost timer.
- Extends to 96 hours - improves food storage because the unit defrosts less often.
- Factory-installed automatic ice maker features full-width, large capacity ice bucket.
- Convenient access to ice with a slide-out ice drawer, positioned for easy reach.
- Transparent drawer front allows viewing of ice supply.
- Three adjustable wire shelves for custom storage.
- Two slide-out, large-capacity wire baskets provide easy storage viewing.
- Additional storage in three large aluminum door bins with tempered glass fronts.
- Door alarm sounds and glows to warn that the refrigerator and/or freezer door have been ajar for three minutes.
- And that the temperature has risen above normal operating range.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Super Clog-Resistant Condenser is maintenance free under normal use.
- Top-mounted and front venting sealed refrigeration system works silently and efficiently.
- 24" depth keeps items in back within easy reach.
- Spillproof, tempered glass shelves contain spills to aid cleanup.
- Removable for take-to-the-sink cleanup.
- Power interruption switch behind consumer-removable top grille completely turns off power to unit for safe cleaning, light bulb replacement, or servicing.
- Adjustable-height lower kickplate removes to provide easy access to evaporator pan.
- Professional-Style Construction
- Design and basic dimensions provide built-in appearance with standard cabinetry.
- Exterior moisture control system preventing condensation.
- Dual-Magnet door seal system with spring-loaded self-closing feature.
- Door stops factory set at 110-degree swing; easily adjust to 90 or 120-degree swing.
- Black lower kickplate.
- Removable, stainless steel upper grille.
- Thin wall and door construction, coupled with high-density insulation, provides maximum interior space.
- Four independent, front-adjustable levelers make installation quick and easy.
- Standard Accessories
- See-through egg container with carrier holds up to 24 eggs.
- Glass butter tray and cover.
- Optional Accessories
- Stainless steel side panels (PSSPL2, PSSPR2).
- Stainless steel top kit (TOP-48).
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, door handles/brackets, and side trim.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Warranty Highlights
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection. Available at Designer Appliances.
The side-by-side models complement the commercial-style kitchen in both form and function. Exceptional features and capacity provide superior cold storage. Available with or without in-the-door ice and water dispenser.