Viking VEDO130SS 30" Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.7 cu. ft. Upper/Lower Capacity, Upper Oven Vari-Speed Dual Flow Convection, 10-Pass Broiler and Rapid Ready Preheat: Stainless Steel
|Series||Professional Series Ultra-Premium Select Series (View Professional Series Ultra-Premium Select Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs
- Patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry; the 8 1/2" two-speed fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside
- Improved 10-pass broiler with heat reflector directs heat directly into the food for quicker results
- High performance cooking modes include TruConvec convection cooking, convection roast, convection bake, convection broil, conventional bake, and three-level conventional broil (convection features in top oven of double ovens only)
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature
- Self-clean feature on all ovens
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance
- Commercial-type performance with the convenience of self-cleaning
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light
- Large, easy-to-read, commercial-type knobs and bezels
- Heavy-duty oven door handle
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning
- Finish Options
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for handle, knobs, buttons, and nameplate
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full - complete product
- Five-year limited - oven tubular and infrared burners, and electric elements
- Ten-year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s)
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The ultra-premium line of Viking built-in electric ovens takes culinary performance to a new pinnacle. With the largest oven cavity, patent pending convection system, and improved performance, these self-cleaning ovens raise the benchmark for ultra-premium kitchens.