Viking VEDO527TSS 27" Double Electric Wall Oven with 4.2 cu. ft. Vari-Speed Dual Flow/TruConvec Convection Upper/Lower Ovens, Rapid Ready Preheat, Glass Enclosed Infrared Broiler, Meat Probe, Sab
|Series||Professional Series Ultra-Premium Premiere Series (View Professional Series Ultra-Premium Premiere Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- A digital touch control panel disappears when not in use.
- Largest oven cavity in the industry makes room for all your cooking needs.
- Patent-pending Vari-Speed Dual Flow convection system has the largest fan in the industry.
- The 8 1/2" fan works bi-directionally for maximum airflow and excellent cooking results.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes the oven cavity easy to clean while providing precise temperatures.
- Rapid Ready Preheat provides one of the fastest preheat times so your oven is ready to begin cooking when you are.
- Each oven has six porcelain-coated rack positions and comes standard with three oven racks.
- Improved halogen lighting makes it easy to see inside.
- Three oven lights for better visibility.
- Premiere ovens have a GourmetGlo glass enclosed broiler.
- High performance cooking modes.
- TruConvec convection cooking.
- Convection roast.
- Convection bake.
- Convection broil.
- Conventional bake.
- Three-level conventional broil.
- Personalized recipe function.
- Set the oven to begin cooking up to 24 hours later and shut off when cooking time is complete with the Timed Bake feature.
- Self-clean feature.
- Star-K certified.
- Extra large Gourmet-Glo glass enclosed infrared broiler provides superior broiling performance and maximum coverage.
- Meat probe offers perfect baking/roasting of fine meats.
- Upper oven only.
- TruGlide full extension racks allow for easy access.
- One rack comes standard in each cavity of a double oven.
- Heavy-duty broiler pan and tray provide better broiling performance.
- Easy Operation and Cleanup
- Self-clean oven setting with indicator light.
- High-density insulation contains heat within the oven cavity for maximum energy savings and performance, even during high-temperature self-cleaning.
- Concealed 10-pass dual bake element makes for easy clean up of the oven cavity.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), and White (WH), Metallic Silver (MS), Graphite Gray (GG), Stone Gray (SG), Taupe (TP), Biscuit (BT), Cotton White (CW), Oyster Gray (OG), Golden Mist (GM), Lemonade (LE),
- Sage (SA), Mint Julep (MJ), Sea Glass (SE), Iridescent Blue (IB), Viking Blue (VB), Pumpkin (PM), Racing Red (RR), Apple Red (AR), Burgundy (BU), Plum (PL), Chocolate (CH), Cobalt Blue (CB)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, window and control panel trim, and door handles/brackets.
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Warranty Highlights
- One year full covers complete product.
- Five year limited - electric heating elements.
- Ten year limited - porcelain oven(s) and porcelain inner door panel(s).
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
An intuitive touch control display provides precision control of the largest oven cavity and convection fan available. You get all the performance of professional series ovens, plus upgraded features like the Gourmet-Glo glass-enclosed broiler, Tru-Glide full extension racks, and additional cooking modes including Autoroast, Proof, and personalized recipe functions. All cooking features are pre-programmable up to 24 hours ahead of time. And the control display disappears when not in use.