Viking VGRT2424BSS 24" Pro-Style Gas Rangetop with 4 VSH Pro Sealed Burners w/ VariSimmer and Automatic Electric Re-ignition: Stainless Steel
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Exclusive VSH (VariSimmer-to-High) Pro Sealed Burner System
- Combination of unique patented burner and surface design provides cleanability plus superior performance at any temperature setting
- Brass surface burners with electric spark ignition accommodate an infinite range of settings
- Exclusive VariSimmer setting provides gentle, even simmering on all surface burners, across the entire cooking vessel surface, even at extra-low heat levels - without the use of unconventional on/off or small center devices
- Automatic electric spark re-ignition; burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at lowest setting
- Safe, Easy Operation
- Large, easy-to-read knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates provide virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots
- Stainless steel landing ledge with solid, welded, seamless finish
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Exclusive one-piece tooled and porcelainized cooking surface
- Porcelainized cooking surface for easy cleaning, durability, and long-lasting finish
- Dishwasher-safe burner caps are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box
- Installation Accessories Available
- Stainless steel 6" high backguard (B24BG6)
- Stainless steel high-shelf (B24HS24)
- Stainless steel island trim (B24TII)
- Stainless steel countertop side trim (TE24CST)
- Exclusive finishes
- Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Almond (AL), Biscuit (BT), Stone Gray (SG), Graphite Gray (GG), Burgundy (BU), Lemonade (LE), Mint Julep (MJ), Forest Green (FG), Viking Blue (VB), Cobalt Blue (CB) and Eggplant (EP)
- May be ordered with Brass Trim Option (BR) for nameplate, drip tray pull, knob bezels and grate support side trim
- All brass components have a durable, protective coating for maintenance-free normal use
- Warranty highlights
- One-year full - complete unit
- Five-year limited - surface/tube burners
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior
- MFG SKU VGRT242-4BSS
- Additional Cooking Accessories Available Under "Accessories"
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The gas rangetops offer versatile kitchen design possibilities. The exclusive patented VSH Pro Sealed Burners are specifically engineered to provide superior cooking performance from a gentle even VariSimmer setting to a high of 15,000 BTU's. A wide array of surface configurations including char-grill, griddle, and wok options makes it easy to customize your kitchen.
MFG SKU VGRT242-4BSS