Viking VGSU1044BSS 30" Professional Series Gas Cooktop
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Commercial-Type Cooking Power
- Gas 30" wide cooktop.
- Four sealed burners with brass flame ports and porcelain/cast-iron caps.
- Left front - 16,000 BTU high / 3,400 BTU low.
- Left rear - 12,000 BTU high / 1,700 BTU low.
- Right rear - 8,000 BTU high / 1,200 BTU low.
- Right front - 6,000 BTU high / 950 BTU low.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- Automatic electric spark ignition/re-ignition.
- Burners light at any position on the knob and re-light if extinguished, even at the lowest setting.
- Safe, Easy Operation
- Metal knobs with childproof, push-to-turn safety feature.
- Automatic electric spark ignition - no standing pilot to re-light, waste energy, or add extra heat to the kitchen.
- Heavy-duty, porcelainized, cast-iron, removable burner grates.
- Provides virtually continuous front-to-rear, left-to-right surface for easy movement of large pots.
- Easy Maintenance and Cleanup
- Customer-removable knobs, grates, and burner ports/caps.
- Permanently sealed burners - spills cannot enter burner box.
- Two separate 3-1/2 cup spill-collection areas.
- Replaces Most Ordinary Cooktops
- Overall/burner box dimensions designed to fit virtually all 30" wide cooktop cutouts.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS) and Black (BK), featuring black grates, caps and knobs, or White (WH), featuring dark gray grates, caps and white knobs.
- Control panel on all finishes is stainless steel.
- May be ordered with Brass Accent Option (BR) for nameplate and knob bezels.
- All brass components have a durable protective coating for maintenance-free normal use.
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full - complete unit.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Five-year limited - surface burners.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at Designer Appliances.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Designed to fit the majority of similarly sized cooktop cutouts. These models make it simple to replace old cooktops with Viking commercial power.