Viking VHSO205SS Professional Series High Speed Convection Single Oven
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Features
- Cooks up to 80% faster than a conventional oven
- Easy-to-use interactive display
- 240V electric
- Manual and Automatic Speed Cooking
- Automatic settings include:
- 100 specific preprogrammed recipes with cookbook
- 84 Basic Cook settings - allows adaptation of recipes not in cookbook
- 17 microwave options include: Popcorn, Reheat, Defrost and Cook
- Manual settings include:
- Speed/Grill - Max heat (450Â°F) + Max airflow; Auto Preheat
- Speed/Roast - Set at 325Â°F, roasting times 33% to 50% faster than conventional ovens. No preheat necessary.
- Speed/Bake - From 100Â°to 450Â°F this setting is for more traditional baking. Reduces cooking times by 25% to 33%.
- Help Features Include:
- Child Lock
- Sound Elimination
- Auto Start - Program oven to start at specific time
- Refresh Cycle - Smoke and odor removal
- Demo Mode
- Oven Cavity
- 1.1 cubic ft. oven capacity
- 13" diameter turntable
- Interior lighting
- Must be installed as a built-in using a built-in trim kit (sold separately)
- Installation Options
- Must be installed using a built-in trim kit (sold separately)
- Built-in trim kits are designed to match with corresponding Viking products
- VHTK275 - 27"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- VHTK305 - 30"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- VHTK365 - 36"W. Built-in Trim Kit
- Finish Option
- Stainless Steel
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Viking specialty ovens take professional performance to the next level. These products combine heavy-duty commercial styling with even heavier duty power focused for specific cooking styles and techniques.