Viking VICV6698 66" Island Hood Insert with Optional Internal/External Blowers, Halogen Lights and Heat Sensor (Blowers Not Included)
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Appearance and Design
- Easily installs into almost any custom hood application
- Heavy-duty construction; professional-type size, construction, design, and styling
- 29" depth
- Virtually seamless design with no visible screws
- Halogen lights for better visibility and efficiency
- Dimmer on lights allows custom lighting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave dimmer at favorite position
- Heat sensor that turns the ventilator on full power when cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels
- Interior- or Exterior-Power Ventilators
- Choose from interior- or exterior-power ventilators
- 1,200 CFM (VIV1200) interior-power ventilator kits
- 1,200 CFM (VEV1200) or 1,500 CFM (VEV1500) exterior-power ventilator kits
- Both interior- and exterior-power ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting - separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods; use of non-Viking kits voids the product warranty
- Easy Cleanup
- Commercial-type baffle filter system efficiently removes grease and heated vapors from the air; especially designed for use with commercial-type products
- Dishwasher-safe filters are easily removed for quick cleaning
- Removable trough which catches liquefied grease, making cleanup quick and easy
- Design of low profile filter system means less interior hood space to be cleaned
- Interior of rangehood canopy has stainless steel liner for increased rigidity, seamless appearance, and easy cleaning
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete product
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items
- Interior/Exterior Blowers Available Under "Accessories" Tab
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Island hoods can be specialized just as easily as wall hoods. And so can Viking built-in ventilation systems. Quiet but powerful, they offer variable speed controls for custom venting, dishwasher safe filters for easy cleaning, and commercial-type baffles to filter grease and vapors from the air.