Availability: Call (888) 714-4938
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
The Professional convection microwave hood provides convenient cooking features with the addition of built-in ventilation. The convection microwave oven offers real convection cooking to brown and crisp evenly, while the built-in exhaust system eliminates smoke and odors.
- Professional Features
- Instant sensor settings for cooking, reheating foods and popping popcorn
- Four convection settings: ConvecBroil, ConvecRoast, ConvecBake and a manual convection setting option
- Low Mix Bake and High Mix Roast settings offer use of convection heat to seal and brown outside of foods while using microwave energy to insure the interior is cooked
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation
- Convection microwave cookbook comes standard with unit
- Built-in exhaust system
- 300 CFM
- Unit shipped assembled to recirculate. May also be vented out the rear or vertically
- Spacious Oven Cavity
- 1.1 (31.2 liters) cu. ft. oven capacity
- 13" (33.0 cm) diameter turntable
- Interior light
- Installation Options
- For use with Viking 24"W. or 30"W. non-grill cooking products
- Finish Option
- Warranty Highlights
- One-year full covers complete unit
- Five-year limited - magnetron tube
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items