Viking Professional Series VUAR153DSS
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Features
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40Â°-65Â° (4Â°-18Â°C).
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- 3.0 cubic feet of storage.
- Two full-depth adjustable wire shelves pull out for easy access.
- One full-depth, tempered-glass shelf creates a distinct temperature zone for wine storage.
- Wine shelf in bottom cradles four bottles horizontally.
- Interior light turns on when door is opened or by switch to illuminate contents.
- Automatic cycle defrost.
- Professional-Style Construction
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle.
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Must be ordered either right or left hinge.
- Professional brass handle kit and logo for Brass Trim Option (PURHK30BR).
- Exclusive Finishes
- Solid door (with white interior) available in Stainless Steel (SS).
- Warranty Highlights
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system and ice maker.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Ideal for any kitchen, bar, or entertaining area, the Viking refrigerated beverage center keeps beverages perfectly chilled and guests perfectly happy.