Viking VUWC244FLSS 24" Dual Zone Wine Cellar with 44-Bottle Capacity, 6 Wire Wine Shelves, LED Temperature Display, Hidden Touchpad Controls and Pro Fluted Glass Door: Left Hinge Door Swing
|Series||Professional Series (View Professional Series Product Line)|
|Condition||Brand New Item - We are an Authorized Online Viking Dealer|
- Professional Features
- Hidden touchpad electronic controls with LED digital temperature readout.
- Inside temperature can be adjusted from 40 °-65 ° (4 °-18 °C) in each compartment.
- TruProtect system signals if door is left open or if temperature is out of set range.
- Sabbath mode disables audible tones, LED display and lights.
- Temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius.
- Six wire shelves store up to 44 wine bottles horizontally, keeping corks moist.
- Roller shelves extend for easy loading and unloading.
- Shelves are coated to reduce vibration and hold bottles snugly in place.
- Shelves can be removed to store larger bottles.
- Low-E argon-filled glass doors.
- Maple wood facings provide additional ultraviolet protection.
- Low-intensity interior lighting.
- Displays wine with minimal heat and light output.
- Turns on when door is opened or by switch.
- Keyed door lock provides protection for stored wines (glass door models).
- Professional-Style Construction
- Undercounter or freestanding installation.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-style handle.
- Must be ordered either right- or left-hinge (specify R or L after model number).
- Can be installed as a single unit, double stacked, or side-by-side in standard-depth residential cabinets.
- Adjustable leveling legs.
- Exclusive Finishes
- Fluted glass door with stainless steel frame.
- Professional brass handle kit and logo for Brass Trim Option (PURHK30BR).
- Warranty Highlights
- Two year full warranty - complete unit.
- Six-year full warranty - sealed system.
- Lifetime limited - stainless steel exterior.
- Twelve-year limited - sealed system.
- Ninety-day limited - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States and Canada.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from crème brûlée to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at Designer Appliances.
And for those who want professional performance without the professional look, there is the Designer Series. Clean lines and contours meld gracefully into cabinets with style, offering a striking new look for Viking. Fully equipped with outstanding features and power, this complete line of built-in products doesn't sacrifice any of the world-renowned Viking performance for fashion's sake. Haute couture meets haute cuisine.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
Available in 15" and 24" wide models, Viking undercounter/freestanding wine cellars keep chilled bottles within easy reach. And vintages are perfectly maintained - with adjustable temperatures from 40 to 66 degrees F, and ultraviolet-resistant tempered glass doors to block harmful light.