- Brand: Bosch
- Model #: HEIP056U
$3,299.00 Save $300.00
As low as $249.92/mo with Learn More
Select Fuel Type: Electric
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Free in-home delivery Get it between 3/22 - 3/24
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- The New Bosch Slide-in Range Fits in Any Freestanding Range Cutout
- Cook with a 6", 9" or 12" Element
- Dampened Hinges Softly and Quietly Guide the QuietClose Door Shut
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a Large Oven Capacity Accommodates Most Pots and Pans
- A Full-Extension Telescopic Rack Offers Better Access to the Oven Cavity
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Complete Your Kitchen with Bosch
About the Bosch HEIP056UHEIP056U | Bosch Benchmark 30-inch Electric Slide-in Range
Genuine European Convection
- For even baking results on multiple racks.
4.6 Cu. Ft. Oven Capacity
- At 4.6 cu. ft., a large oven capacity accommodates most pots and pans.
- No more slamming the oven door. Dampened hinges softly and quietly guide the QuietClose™ door shut. It`s premium engineering that you`ll appreciate each time you close your oven.
- For easier operation of the oven.
- Keeps dishes hot and at the proper temperature until the rest of the meal is ready to be served.
- Fast preheat reduces preheat time.
- Meat probe takes the guesswork out of cooking.
- Safely maintains a temperature for an extended period of time in order to comply with kosher cooking practices.
- Conveniently eliminates the need to scrub by doing the cleaning for you.
- Full-Extension Telescopic Rack
- 8 Pass Broil Element
- 11 Specialized Cooking Modes
- Heavy-Duty Metal Knobs
- Kitchen Timer
- Large Door Window
- Star-K Certified
Manuals & DownloadsHEIP056U Specification Sheet
Oven cavity size (cu. ft.)
Bake, Variable Broil (hi & low), Roast, Warm, Proof Dough, Convection Bake, Convection Broil, Convection Roast, Multi-Rack Genuine European Convection, Convection Conversion, Pizza, Temperature Probe, Fast Preheat, Sabbath
Bake / Broil Element Watts (W)
2,400 / 3,800 W
Convection Element Watts (W)
Total Cooktop Elements
Power of Front Left Element Watts (W)
1,050 / 1,950 / 3,000 W
Power of Back Left Element Watts (W)
Power of Center Element Watts (W)
Power of Back Right Element Watts (W)
Power of Front Right Element Watts (W)
1,100 / 3,200 W
Dimension of Front Left Heating Element
6" / 9" / 12"
Dimension of Back Left Heating Element
Dimension of Center Heating Element
Dimension of Back Right Heating Element
Dimension of Front Right Heating Element
11,300 / 14,800 W
Circuit Breaker (A)
208 V / 240 V
DIMENSIONS & WEIGHT
Overall Appliance Dimensions (HxWxD)(in.)
36 1/2"-38" x 31 1/2" x 28 7/8"
Required Cutout Size (HxWxD)(in.)
35 1/2"-37" x 30" x 25"
Adjustable Range Height (in.)
Overall Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)(in.)
17 13/16" x 24 1/8" x 18"
Usable Oven Interior Dimensions (HxWxD)(in.)
12 5/16" x 23 1/4" x 15 1/4"
Net Weight (lbs)
Use and care manual, installation guide, temperature probe, 2 standard racks, 1 telescopic rack
HEZTR301 - 30" Telescopic rack, HEZBS301 - 4" Low backguard (stainless steel), HEZ390210 - 8" AutoChef® pan for 6" element, HEZ390220 - 9" AutoChef® pan for 7" element, HEZ390230 - 10" AutoChef® pan for 8" and 9" elements
Stainless Steel Handle
Cooktop Control Type
Oven Control Type
31 1/2 Inch
28 7/8 Inch
36 1/2 Inch
24 1/8 Inch
17 13/16 Inch
Smart Accessory Required
Number of Burners
Primary Oven Capacity
4.6 Cu. Ft.
Burner 1 Output
Burner 2 Output
Burner 3 Output
Burner 4 Output
Burner 5 Output
Electric Cooktop Features
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Digital Temperature Display
Interior Oven Light
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews