- Brand: Jenn-Air
Save up to $2,800.00 off Jenn-Air packages
As low as $295.75/mo with Learn More
Select Finish: Black
Select Configuration: 30-inch
Price Match Guarantee
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Expert install team Don't settle for poor delivery & installation
Have a Question?
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 30 Inch Electric Induction Flex Cooktop with Magnetic Induction
- Emotive Controls
- Pan Detection
- Bridge Function
- Dynamic Elements
- True Flush Installation
- Flat Bottom Wok
- Hot Surface Indicator
- Digital Display
- and Pair with Customized Cooktops
Accessories 1 Item(s)
Frequently Bought Together 2 Item(s)
Complete Your Kitchen with Jenn-Air
About the Jenn-Air JIC4730HB30 Inch Electric Induction Flex Cooktop with Magnetic InductionSpoil your appetite for rarity with induction cooktops that cater to your every impulse. Offering precise temperature control and heating up more quickly than gas or electric cooktops, induction transfers heat directly to the cookware. Pair with customized cooktops for more flavors to try and more ways to experience a surface that defies the mundane. Savor. Smell. Breathe it all in.About JennAirDefying physics with the invention of downdraft ventilation, Lou Jenn forged the path to an open concept and changed the kitchen forever. Founded in that progress, JennAir fearlessly carries his torch - determined on burning down the tired conventions of luxury. JennAir crafts distinctive luxury kitchen appliances that push form and function to transform spaces. With exceptional performance, masterful execution and provocative design, JennAir offerings are powerful, yet bespoke to individual tastes, shattering norms to deliver the progress that today's luxury consumer deserves.
- Magnetism with a pulse. A surface that heats only the cookware for fierce, flexible power.
- Arresting black glass seizes its surroundings, drawing everything into unknown territory. Lose yourself in the depths of infinite possibilities that dare you to explore your limits.
Razor-Fine Edge Installation
- A subtlety that dares to be ignored. Standing 3 millimeters above the countertop surface and nearly flush with the countertop itself, this precision edge is minimalism magnified.
- Striking, intuitive and easy to clean. Inviting controls to wait expectantly for the lightest touch to unleash performance.
- Be guided by intuition with a sensor-driven element that only activates upon contact with the right-sized cookware.
- Invoke the heat. Let it course through your cookware with two induction elements that fuse into one, a grand altar for cookware like griddles or braisers.
- Break the confines of traditional elements. Unfettered by borders, dynamic elements respond to multiple sizes, making the cooktop your place to let loose.
True Flush Installation
- Pique curiosity. A true flush installation makes the jet-black surface melt into its surroundings, luring you in.
Install Over Single Wall Oven
- Versatility and functionality converge with the ability to install in a countertop above a JennAir® single wall oven.
Pair with Customized Cooktops
- Design outside the lines. Curate a custom cooking surface by pairing with our 15" customized cooktops or with our 30" and 36" gas updraft cooktops to amplify your experience.
Badasses at the Ready
- Our crew relentlessly engages with JennAir® appliances day in, day out. Initiated in rigorous product, process, and culinary training, this team answers to you-from sales to installation to ownership.
Serviced by a Select Few
- We narrowed down our dedicated network to only the most experienced providers. Armed with extensive access to products and knowledge, their expertise is unmatched.
Flat Bottom Wok
- Layers of smooth stainless steel and a level base give you the direct contact you need for even and thorough heating.
- Expand your horizons. Multi-layer stainless steel and a solid aluminum core direct energy, composing a crescendo of flavors that stir the senses.
Number of Burners
20 7/16 Inch
Burner 1 Output
Burner 2 Output
Burner 3 Output
Burner 4 Output
Dimensions & Heights
Power Cord Included
Cooktop Element Style
Power Outage Compatible
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Heating Element On Indicator Light
Left Front Element-Burner Type
Left Rear Element-Burner Power
Left Rear Element-Burner Size
Left Rear Element-Burner Type
Right Front Element-Burner Power
Right Front Element-Burner Size
Right Front Element-Burner Type
Right Rear Element-Burner Power
Left Front Element-Burner Size
Left Front Element-Burner Power
Number of Cooking Element-Burners
Automatic Pan Detection
Cooktop Surface Material
Right Rear Element-Burner Size
Right Rear Element-Burner Type
Electric Cooktop Features
Hot Surface Indicator Light
Configuration and Overview
Installs Over Built-In Oven
Infinite Heat Controls
Parts & Labor
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Questions & Answers
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews