- Brand: Sub-Zero
Exclusive savings await!
- Call: (888)714-4938
- Click: Get Instant Online Quote
New Jersey has joined forces with your local utility company to bring you fantastic rebates on energy-efficient appliances. Upgrade your home with energy star certified appliances and save:
- Eligible Refrigerators - Get back $50-$75 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Washing Machines - Get back $50-$100 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Dryers - Get back $100-$300 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Washer/Dryer Sets - Get back $150-$400 via rebate
Qualifying is easy, just visit your utility provider's website listed below for program details.
Disclaimer: New Jersey residents only. This program is managed by your local utility company and all aspects of it, including qualifications, rewards, and any other details, are the responsibility of the utility provider, not Designer Appliances.
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 16.5 cu. ft. Capacity
- 3 Adjustable Spill-Proof Glass Shelves
- Air Purification System
- Water Filtration System
- Optional Internal Water Dispenser
- Requires Door Panels
- Sabbath Mode
- Star-K Certified
- Energy Star Rated
The all-new lineup of Integrated refrigeration from Sub-Zero includes the most-advanced food-preservation features and widest range of models of any brand. The 30"-wide Sub-Zero IT-30R refrigerator provides a combined 16.5 cubic feet of refrigerator storage in the upper cabinet and two spacious, flexible drawers below. As a fully integrated refrigerator, it comes ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories). In either style, a new internal water dispenser delivers the convenience of chilled, filtered water without disrupting the clean look of the refrigerator's exterior.
Like every full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration unit, the IT-30R stands 84" tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at Designer Appliances.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage.
- Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with a built-in antimicrobial air purification system.
- Based on technology developed by NASA, it scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading.
- Makes cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging.
- The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures.
- Gives you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
- Crispers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews