- Brand: Sub-Zero
- Model #: IT36CIRH
New Jersey has joined forces with your local utility company to bring you fantastic rebates on energy-efficient appliances. Upgrade your home with energy star certified appliances and save:
- Eligible Refrigerators - Get back $50-$75 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Washing Machines - Get back $50-$100 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Dryers - Get back $100-$300 via rebate
- Eligible Clothes Washer/Dryer Sets - Get back $150-$400 via rebate
Qualifying is easy, just visit your utility provider's website listed below for program details.
Disclaimer: New Jersey residents only. This program is managed by your local utility company and all aspects of it, including qualifications, rewards, and any other details, are the responsibility of the utility provider, not Designer Appliances.
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
Our appliance experts are here to help
- 19.7 cu. ft. Capacity
- Dual Refrigeration
- Air Purification System
- Water Filter
- Automatic Ice Maker
- Sabbath Mode
- Star-K Certified
- Energy Star Rated
Sub-Zero's all-new line of Integrated refrigeration features the industry's most-advanced food-preservation features and largest selection of models. The 36"-wide Sub-Zero IT-36CI refrigerator/freezer combination unit includes 13.3 cubic feet of refrigerator storage located above 6.4 cubic feet of freezer space, accessible via two soft-close drawers with removable dividers. Dual refrigeration - separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer - allows fresh food to stay fresher longer, and frozen items to remain free of frost and freezer burn. Additionally, an automatic icemaker includes a "max ice" setting, which provides increased on-demand production of purified ice by up to 30 percent for 24 hours. As a fully integrated refrigerator/freezer, the Sub-Zero IT-36CI is ready to be fitted with custom panels and handles for seamless installation with surrounding cabinetry (high-quality stainless steel panels and handles are available as sales accessories).
Like all full-size Sub-Zero Integrated refrigeration models, this unit stands 84" tall and includes a host of features designed to extend the life of fresh food, including air purification and a patented door-seal system that efficiently locks in cold air. A high-humidity, lower-temperature crisper drawer also provides the perfect conditions for storing fresh produce. The sophisticated, updated interior takes on a crystal-like appearance with minimal use of plastic trim and the addition of bright, soft-on LED lighting.
In the Beginning
In 1943, Westye F. Bakke built the first freestanding freezer in the basement of his Madison, WI. home. A businessman with a keen ability to anticipate post-World War II refrigeration trends, he founded Sub-Zero Freezer Company just two years later in an old two-car garage. From its modest beginnings, Sub-Zero has become what it is today: the recognized leading manufacturer of premium built-in home refrigerators. Available at Designer Appliances.
Since its founding, Sub-Zero has pioneered quality products that meet its customers needs. In the mid-1950s, for example, the company developed the built-in refrigerator - a unit that changed the future of kitchen design by fitting within surrounding counter and cabinet space. Over time, the company has refined its early concept and has brought to market a comprehensive line of built-in models, including the 200 Series of undercounter models, its award-winning 500 Series, the design-flexible 600 Series, the integrated 700 Series, and, most recently, the state-of-the-art 400 Series of wine storage.
For 60 years, Sub-Zero has offered innovative, aesthetically appealing and technologically advanced solutions to meet virtually any home refrigeration need. Through foresight and responsiveness, the company has earned its position as an industry leader - a position Sub-Zero intends to maintain well into the new millennium.
What do you want your kitchen to be Sub-Zero refrigerators, freezers and wine storage units are the definitive kitchen components. Made by hand. Tested to the nth degree. With innovative dual refrigeration. Built to the same exacting standards, Wolf cooking instruments help give the fullest expression to your love of good food and the pleasure of preparing it. Wolf fuels your passion for cooking.
- Each Integrated combination unit boasts separate cooling systems for the refrigerator and freezer.
- Fresh food stays fresher in cool, moist air on one side, while frigid, dry air prevents frost and freezer burn on the other.
- Provides optimum preservation conditions for each type of food.
- Many fresh foods emit ethylene gas, a natural compound that hastens spoilage.
- Sub-Zero's Integrated refrigerators come with a built-in antimicrobial air purification system (based on technology developed by NASA).
- It scrubs the air of ethylene, as well as mold, viruses and bacteria every 20 minutes.
- Designed to reduce suspended particles, chemical pollutants, viruses and bacteria when purifying water.
- This low-maintenance system uses a filter built to last 1 year or 750 gallons.
- Replacement is fast and easy.
- A microthin layer of coating applied to the perimeter of each shelf prevents spills from spreading.
- Makes cleanup a breeze and eliminating the need for bulky plastic edging.
- The result is a clear interior that maximizes visibility of food.
- This feature, commonly found on high-end cabinetry, gives the Integrated refrigeration lineup a rich and sturdy feel.
- Energy-efficient LEDs offer varying degrees of brightness, enabling you to customize preferences by controlling intensity levels.
- This interactive and easy-to-use panel employs touchscreen technology to precisely control temperatures and give you more access to more settings.
- The clean panel's small footprint further refines the interior.
- All of the new full-size Integrated refrigeration units stand a uniform 84" tall for a standardized and consistent look.
- Crispers are strategically located near the evaporator to maintain temperatures a few degrees cooler than the rest of the unit.
- Drawers are sealed to lock in humidity and freshness.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com
- Star-K Kosher certified as Sabbath and holiday-compliant.
Our experts are online to answer all your questionsLive Chat
Need a few things cleared up? Check out our Learning Center section.Appliance Reviews
Come find the answers to our questions and queries you haveAppliance Reviews