- Brand: Viking
Unsure about product fit, differences, pricing or delivery? Our experts are just a call away!
If you find a better price on any product at another authorized retailer, we will try to meet or beat that price.
- Complete competitor's price is subject to matching (including any taxes, shipping and handling charges).
- Competitor must be an authorized dealer (as listed by manufacturer)
- Product must be in-stock and be brand new merchandise.
- No other offers or discounts may apply to price match.
AccessoriesViking DEV900 900 CFM External Blower$1,439.00 Save $90.00$1,349.00
AccessoriesViking DIL1200 1,200 CFM In-Line Blower Kit$1,839.00 Save $120.00$1,719.00
AccessoriesViking VINV600 600 CFM Internal Blower$809.00 Save $50.00$759.00
AccessoriesViking VCCI4210SS 42" Chimney Island Hood Duct Cover with 36" Height (Match Hood Color): Stainless Steel$1,239.00 Save $80.00$1,159.00
AccessoriesViking VCCI4209SS 42" Chimney Island Hood Duct Cover with 24" Height (Match Hood Color): Stainless Steel$999.00 Save $70.00$929.00
AccessoriesViking VCCI4208SS 42" Chimney Island Hood Duct Cover with 12" Height (Match Hood Color): Stainless Steel$739.00 Save $50.00$689.00
AccessoriesViking ILVK$149.00 Save $10.00$139.00
AccessoriesViking VSIL10$589.00 Save $40.00$549.00
Viking Professional 5 Series
In a kitchen full of aromas, allow the scent of fresh food to emerge above the rest. Viking Professional Ventilation offers classic Viking appeal - heavy-duty, yet stylish, with new dimmable LED lighting and the ability to easily adjust the fan speed while cooking. Clear the air with Viking Professional Ventilation systems designed to complete your Viking kitchen.
Viking introduced professional cooking to the home when their first range shipped in 1987. Now that same exceptional performance extends into every corner of the kitchen - even the backyard. Refrigerators. Wine Cellars. Dishwashers. Grills. Cookware. Cutlery. Small appliances. It's enough to turn any cook into a chef.
When people think of Viking, the bold, commercial look of the Professional Series range is the image that most likely pops into their heads. Ultra-premium features like high-performance burners, convection baking, and infrared broiling easily handle everything from creme brulee to rack of lamb. The legendary Viking range is available in gas and electric models, as well as an array of sizes and finishes to fit any kitchen. Available at Designer Appliances.
Viking doesn't see the kitchen as a collection of products, but a complete cooking environment. Cooking isn't a chore - it's an art form. Everything must work together in form and function. Both the Professional and Designer lines deliver the ultimate in performance with a cohesive look for the kitchen. Each line offers a full range of products, so you don't have to resort to mixing and matching brands and styles. Viking offers the truly consistent ultra-premium kitchen. The complete Viking kitchen is complete perfection.
- Backlit LED knobs extend and illuminate to control lighting level and fan speed, then fully retract when not in use.
- Seamless design provides a refined finish to your kitchen.
- Heavy-duty, commercial-type size, construction, design, and styling.
- Tough-box ventilator housing protects blower and quietly removes smoke and odor.
- Quietest hood and ventilator combination in the industry.
- Multi-speed ventilator control knob allows precise adjustment to desired fan speed.
- Maintenance-free ventilators never need to be cleaned with the commercial-type hood filters doing the dirty work.
- Cook with peace of mind as the built-in heat sensor activates the ventilator to full power if cooking temperatures reach uncomfortable levels.
- Dimmable lighting controls provide custom illumination for enhanced surface cooking visibility.
- Long-life LED light bulbs are energy efficient and easily replaceable.
- Choose from interior, exterior or in-line ventilators.
- 600 CFM interior-power ventilator kit.
- 900 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit.
- 1,200 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit.
- 1500 CFM exterior-power ventilator kit.
- 1,200 CFM in-line ventilator kit.
- All ventilators work with variable speed controls for custom venting.
- Separate on/off switch allows consumer to leave ventilator at favorite setting.
- One ventilator, one duct run for any size hood/ventilator.
- Must use Viking ventilator kits with Viking hoods.
- Use of non-Viking kits voids product warranty.
- Available for 8', 9', and 10' ceilings.
- Finish matches hood canopy finish.
- VSIL10 - Duct Silencer Accessory for 10" duct.
- ILVK - Vibration Isolator Kit Accessory.
- Available in Stainless Steel (SS), Black (BK), White (WH), Apple Red (AR), Graphite Gray (GG), Cobalt Blue (CB), and Burgundy (BU).
- Three-year full warranty - complete unit.
- Ninety-day full - cosmetic parts such as glass, painted items, and decorative items.
- Five-year limited - all ventilator motors.
- Warranty valid on Viking products shipped within the United States.
- And products purchased and installed in Mexico and the Caribbean on or after April 1, 2013, excluding Cuba, Dominican Republic, and Haiti.
- Available at Designer Appliances.
- www.Designer Appliances.com